New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  23:05:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone i hope someone can help me i am doing a rack for my royals so i am doing 10large/10mid/10small boxes i am doing them with heat mats but i dont no what wattage would be best so would anyone know plz tell me which one would be best cheers

1xgtp 1xjungel carpet python 1x normal royal 1x100% pastel boa 1x pueblan 1x cali king

Jay
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  09:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gary,

I am also in the process of building a rack, if you have a look at this page and scroll down to the heat strips, I believe these are best when used in a rack.

I will be using 2 pulse proportional stats with mine. so I dont think its a case of wattage its more about getting one the right length to run accross the back of each shelf.

http://www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk/reptile-heat-mats/

Hope this helps.

Jay

0.3.0 Normal
1.0.0 Super Pastel
Go to Top of Page

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  01:06:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi jay thanx 4 the reply yes i am going to do it with heat cable now just been on fleebay lol and there is some 150w 16m 26 pound so i am now its a lot cheaper that zoo med heat cable i did not know that u have to put a english plug on them i thought there would have come with them on so heat cable it is then thanks jay

1xgtp 1xjungel carpet python 1x normal royal 1x100% pastel boa 1x pueblan 1x cali king
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000