New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

louballs
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  15:34:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, i have a 30mth old royal python (Brian) he is very friendly and i have feed him twice now with large mice and there has been no problems. There is a full 4ft viv with 3 hides, water bowl, feeding tonges, thermomitor(electronic) and a lock for the viv. The viv is in dark wood. There is also his heat pad and heat bulb in a white cage to keep him safe. The reason for wanting a new home is i purchased him 12 days ago, i knew my son wasnt keen on snakes but i thought he would be ok with him in the house, my son hasnt been home since! and after the 17th of this month he has no where to stay and as much as i adore Brian, my son has to come first. The only thing i ask is he goes to loving home who wont pass him from pillar to post, and he needs to be collected from lincoln, if ur not to far i can bring him to you. Many thanks for reading this, i hope a loving home comes up, thanks. xx

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  16:42:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww that is so sad ...sorry you have to part with Brian - but you really should charge something for him!

If no takers in Lincoln area, and if you have the time to deliver him to Wakefield centre, I will offer £120 and he will have a permanent home with me. Nothing wrong with an extra royal python lol.

My email addy is on my profile, in the hobbies section (pming system doesn't work on this forum.)

Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  17:12:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree with BATS here, Is something i am always worried about when i see free to a good home, you can get some folks crawling out of the woodwork for this. Not on this forum i hasten to add. If you give it a price it may put these folks off.

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  17:32:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its brilliant you are prepared to give him to a new home for free, it shows you have the snakes best interest at heart which is brilliant but as above, you want him to go to someone who really wants him and not just a free animal. BATS is a very devoted snake lady and Brian would be going to a good home with her whether thats free or not is no business of mine but I'd let BATS look after my lot and I'm very protective of all my beasts.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  17:42:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks GMac and Bob.

Go to Top of Page

louballs
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  19:07:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have only put him oh here for free as i quessed all of the guys & gals on here would be ideal to take care of him, as i get the impression you all love your snakes as much as i love him. Id much rather him go free to be cared for properly. I have advertised him localy but at a fee to avoid time waisters, thanks to you all xx

quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Its brilliant you are prepared to give him to a new home for free, it shows you have the snakes best interest at heart which is brilliant but as above, you want him to go to someone who really wants him and not just a free animal. BATS is a very devoted snake lady and Brian would be going to a good home with her whether thats free or not is no business of mine but I'd let BATS look after my lot and I'm very protective of all my beasts.

Go to Top of Page

MarkSue
Hatchling

United Kingdom
99 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  19:07:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just out of curiosity and to put another angle to the situation,,is your son old enough to live in his own place?? :)

If i was nearer id take him and make him snake number 5.

Go to Top of Page

louballs
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  19:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL he is 17, and the added bonus was my mum and my mother inlaw will not come round with him here either, now that i dont mind lol xx

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSue

Just out of curiosity and to put another angle to the situation,,is your son old enough to live in his own place?? :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  19:51:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lou, got your email, have emailed you back

Go to Top of Page

MarkSue
Hatchling

United Kingdom
99 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  20:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by louballs

LOL he is 17, and the added bonus was my mum and my mother inlaw will not come round with him here either, now that i dont mind lol xx

quote:

Got to love the added bonus`s with snakes..

Go to Top of Page

louballs
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  08:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so very, very much Lil, your my saint

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by louballs

quote:

Got to love the added bonus`s with snakes..

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  11:21:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, it's me who should be thanking you lol - especially for driving all that way with him. Have just replied to your emails and thanks for the pics, he looks great and the viv does too.

See you on Tuesday!

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  13:55:04  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
aww this sounds like a happy ending :D

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  16:57:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww yes a lovely ending. And the good thing is Lou will be able to watch Brian's progress too (as we all will).

Go to Top of Page

venommum2011
Yearling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  17:46:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aww I soooo glad he's going to a good home

mum to:

5 corns, Blitz, Scooby and Arney, Casper and Kat
4 Royal Pythons Merlin (aka Destiny but has sex change)Crystal, Mims and Marvin.
2 King Snakes called Princess Nipper and Prince.
1 Dwarf Boa called Willow
1 Hognose called Catapiller.
Taz our Bearded Dragon.
Three dogs, Smurfe, JRT x Staff, Buster a Staff and Milly our Yellow Lab.
One cat called Banoffee.
Four human babies, Joanna 6 yrs old and Harleigh 3 yrs old, Charlie 12yrs and Jacob 17yrs.
[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/URL]

Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  17:55:17  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Couldnt have asked for a better home
Well done louballs

Congrats bats :)

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2011 :  18:36:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, a happy event for me as well - I've had to put a damper on my plans to breed so a new royal 'baby' will be a lovely addition to Bats' Belfry lol.

Go to Top of Page

Robert
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
957 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2011 :  18:18:13  Show Profile  Visit Robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have only just seen this thread as I would have taken him, but I know he will be well cared for by BATS, congrats Lilith :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2011 :  18:35:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww thanks Robert - and thanks Lou too because he is a brilliant guy and already very much a valued addition to Chateau Bats lol!

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2011 :  21:28:33  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice !! Brian is in good hands now

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2011 :  22:47:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Tawfik - just a pity that Lou has to wait a few years until her son's grown and flies the nest, and then she will be able to start again with snakes ...lad's bedroom will be the rep room eh Lou???

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000