New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bluepoolshark
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2011 :  15:43:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now about to order my viv to move Sir Hiss into, and i'm undecided whether to get the 3ft LX Vivexotic or the 4ft Version? Would the 4ft be too big, and possibly difficult to get stable temps due to low height?

I'm not worried about him not liking the space as he is a very nosey active little snake and loves roaming and climbing in his RUB and when he comes out!

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2011 :  16:14:45  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Its on you really. I have mine in the 3ft, but that's because both of mine would not like the 4ft viv and would more than likely stress out. If you go for the 4ft, then pack it out a bit. But its up to you, you would be able to get good temps in either, the only difference is guna be that the 4ft has an extra 1ft of space (obvisouly)

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

infatuateddrummer
Yearling

United Kingdom
150 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2011 :  16:36:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is in a 4ft and explores every inch of it and loves to stretch fully out!! I have no problems with temp control and mine is in a 4x 1.5 x 1.5 hope that helps!!!
Go to Top of Page

infatuateddrummer
Yearling

United Kingdom
150 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2011 :  16:38:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also just a thought have a look on eBay as I paid £60 for my Viv on a local pick up and there's not a Mark on it I also just got another 4ft one off there for my corn on Saturday for £33 also mint condition!! Plus guy threw in load of extras I could keep or sell!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2011 :  17:23:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My lads Shahi and Shiva have a 4' viv each. Shiva arrived with the tobacco walnut version so I got Shahi the same - I think the darker shade is congenial to dimness loving royals. The girls seem content in their 3' vivs, just hope they don't get jealous ...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000