New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  18:11:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all it is with heavy heart that i tell you all that my sister has had a stoke and looks like she will have to live with me as i have all the facilities down staires and does not do snakes, So getting to the point i have 2 female baby Boas sexed by Kelf pandoras babys for sale sorry Kelf thay are realy stunning now thay have grown up a bit eat well, shed well, handle well.Can go with complete set ups vivs or rubs.
With rubs complete heat mats.mat stats ect 64lt £100 each,buyer must pick them up.My samon boa and 2 adult normals have gone allready i just have the babys left. I am open to offers ref a full clear out,And thay go to a good home is the most important thing here.That is why i am only offering them on here.I am based in Essex.Thanks for looking. Sorry having trouble with the e.mails since i changed providers ???.

Edited by - STICKS on 07/12/2011 19:21:33

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  18:50:28  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey dave, what weight are the girls at now? I sold the last of paandora's babies last week and I miss him a lot so might be interested in takking one of the girls back

edit: so sorry to hear about your sister too, hope all goes well

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Edited by - Kelfezond on 07/12/2011 18:55:23
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  19:20:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there thanks for your support ref sis,i have not put them on the scales lately i can say there more pastle than norm so must be more dad than mum i will try and get some pics and send them on the phone are you still on the same number,will try and get them on the scales in a few just been fed 24hrs should do it.Thanks again speak to you soon D.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  19:22:25  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah numbers the same just want to be sure they're still small enough for the 12litre rubs

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2011 :  22:58:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry to head about ur sis mate , if i was closer i would have had one of them off u . all the best mate

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

venommum2011
Yearling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  11:45:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw so sorry to hear about your sister, if only I was closer x

mum to:

5 corns, Blitz, Scooby and Arney, Casper and Kat
4 Royal Pythons Merlin (aka Destiny but has sex change)Crystal, Mims and Marvin.
2 King Snakes called Princess Nipper and Prince.
1 Dwarf Boa called Willow
1 Hognose called Catapiller.
Taz our Bearded Dragon.
Three dogs, Smurfe, JRT x Staff, Buster a Staff and Milly our Yellow Lab.
One cat called Banoffee.
Four human babies, Joanna 6 yrs old and Harleigh 3 yrs old, Charlie 12yrs and Jacob 17yrs.
[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/URL]

Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  19:48:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sry to hear about your sis Sticks, and i'm sure you'll find homes for the babies very soon, wish I could have one but their adult size is too big for the other half to accept...

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  19:55:44  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry to hear about your sister, home some one will take a good care of your snakes.

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  08:00:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the support guys and girls.FTA of kelf your number must be diff i tryed you in the week and sent some pics via the mobile??
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  14:51:43  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No I got the pics mate, I did reply maybe you didn't get it. I don't think I'll be able to fit them in my 12litre rubs anymore and I won't have the room to expand to viv's until February or march mate.

Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  09:18:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelfezond,just to let you know i moved the vivs up to the spare room and set them up and put the babys in them, and fed them last night all good. The guy that was having them let me down. No did not get the text.
Go to Top of Page

aaronvass
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2012 :  22:43:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi do you still have all this
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: