New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2011 :  13:20:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I had fun last night, yesterday as I do every feeding day I got out one weaner for Cerb and two small fluffs for Ariadne (I find giving her two saves me getting bit lol), after letting them defrost for what I thought was long enough I checked them only to find that the weaner didn't feel fully thawed, so I decided to just feed Ariadne, after setting everything in place (hot water to heat ratty up, kitchen towel to dry said ratty and seperate tub to feed her in)

She decided it would be fun to play lets kill this log thingy first so knowing that the smell of ratty would send her wild, I thought the only way to get her unwrapped without getting tagged, would be to dangle said ratty in front of an open viv door, which partially worked so in order to get her out I had to go in!!!!

So being the big brave boy I am I reached passed the bitey end and grabbed her close to the pooey end, and as I lifted her out she'd got herself that worked up that even the sight of her own tail twitching, was enough for her to strike, the only thing was she certainly wasn't ready for biting her own bum bless her lmao, she looked round as if to say did anyone see that, then carried on regardless and ate her rat, then her second one the fat madam then if that wasn't enough (her bum and two rats) two hours later when feeding cerb she caught the scent of ratty and decided it was feeding time all over again, I know they are oppurtunistic but if she had her way she'd even eat the hand that fed her lmao.....

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2011 :  13:48:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow you're brave! After the time my finger started disappearing down Shahi's gullet, no way will I pick up the gentlest royal on feeding day lol.

Biting her own bum ...silly girl! Sounds like she's a grand little feeder though - lmao!

Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2011 :  15:08:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And then some just wish my little man was as eager but like most males it would seem food is the last thing on his mind lol, if she keeps this up she'll be up to breeding weight in no time, but since she seems to be a dinker I'll have to think long and hard what to put her with lol...

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000