HEAT MAT NEEDED!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  21:30:44  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
need a heat mat as bows heat mat under her rub has started to play up and slowly dropping in temp. started at 32.5 originally and over the last couple of days is now down to about 28.
i now tis sounds really cheeky, but needs to be cheap as funds are low atm needs to be an 11x7 heat mat as well
thanks if you can help
Daniel

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

scott da bot
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2012 :  04:39:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
theres a selection here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultratherm-Heat-Mats-Reptiles-Spiders-Insects-Lizards-/160717196449?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Reptiles_Spiders_Insects&var=&hash=item6b1ce7edeb

0.2 Normal, Betsy + Delilah
1.0 Pastel (AJ)
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2012 :  10:21:42  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Danny whereabouts are you based ?

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2012 :  19:37:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Danny is in Manchester

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2012 :  19:44:59  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Will check if I have a spare when I get home if I do i'll send it if you give address just pay when you get the money

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2012 :  20:11:49  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ive got a spare 6x11 you could have for postage ?

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2012 :  08:52:42  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for not replying, college has taken over my life at the moment
Thanks for all the kind offers, but should have updated to say that I got one from someone local to me that didn't need it. Thanks for all the offers though!!!

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2012 :  10:55:19  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
glad you got it sorted mate

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000