couple picks of my albino and my normal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  20:42:17  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
after my albino being very snappy i tried a technique i read on here and went for it
sat like this for five mins then he decided to explore my hand
unfortunately my 15 month old daughter ran in the room screaming ans he got a little scared
i decided to put him back and he was slightly defensive

on to Sassy

my seven year old wanted a picture posted

http://www.facebook.com/DannosRoyalPythons?ref=hl

richard v
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  21:02:24  Show Profile  Click to see richard v's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, he is amazing , I can't believe how bright
He looks.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  21:03:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww great pics and looks like your kids are growing up with the snakes - nothing better!

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  21:16:22  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That was part of my plan unfortunately some of the kids at his school have been saying that the snake Gunna escape and eat him but fortunately he didn't believe em next is a spider as he a little girl when it comes to them

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  21:24:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wish my parents had been into snakes but they couldn't see beyond the telly and three piece suite and fitted carpet ...sadly not an Irian Jaya carpet lol!

Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  21:29:18  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I always wanted snakes when growing up and now I'm making up for it, my mum now seems to love the idea but I don't think she will end up with one

Go to Top of Page

jbarlow91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
897 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  22:53:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was never allowed a snake when I lived at home but now my little brother who still lives at home has got one. How is that fair lol

0.1.0 snow corn Ruby 1.0.0 ghost corn-Oreo
1.0.0 bearded dragon- kato
0.1.0 bearded dragon- keita
1.0.0 cali king-Taz
0.1.0 royal-Clio
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal- Moose
0.1.0 hognose jinxx
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  23:57:50  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbarlow91

I was never allowed a snake when I lived at home but now my little brother who still lives at home has got one. How is that fair lol

The exact same thing happened with me and rats when i was younger!! double standards eh!

Love the snakes the albinos absolutely stunning im hoping to get one next year :-) sassys a cutie too

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Howard01
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
24 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2012 :  00:01:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Danno91. wot was the technique that u read & where can i find it. Its been 2 weeks & still havent held mine mostly under advice from others but he has tagged me once & struck at the glass but wanna master the lil nipper soon

1.0 Pastel Royal

Wish List !!!!!
Bumblee Bee
Axanthic Killer Bee
Banana Killer Bee
Go to Top of Page

Lorraine
Yearling

United Kingdom
480 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2012 :  15:30:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely boys.

1.0.0 CB11 Normal Royal, Oscar.
1.0.0 German Shepherd, Bailey.

Still lots to learn.
Go to Top of Page

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2012 :  19:32:31  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I went in with a open hand over his head he balled up and I picked him up once he was in my hand he was fine I was a little nervous but he got my scent and was fine, he was easily startled so I'm just Gunna have to be persistent. I don't think it's Gunna be a quick turn around but the technic worked 1/1 so far

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000