Shadows first shed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  21:57:37  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys well first things first id like to say a massive thanks to everyone for all their help and advice you have been awesome!!

Took shadow out tonight to just give his rub a good clean and make sure the moss hide wasnt pooped in or anything and shadow started trying to shed in my hand pushing his hed aginst the palm of my hand at first i thought he was trying to bite me lmao but the sheer force of what he was doing i soon realised he was trying to start shedding so i plonked him back in his rub and left him be so checked a few hours later and hey presto!!

One very mossy shed lol (i shall painstakingly remove all moss later once its dry)

And a very handsome looking Shadow :-)

Just one question hes had 2 rat weaners since he last pooped is this quite normal hes been in blue for over a week i was half expecting him to poop in his shed

Many thanks again guys

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2012 :  23:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well congrats you and congrats Shadow - what a brilliant shed!

Don't worry about when he takes a dump - as everyone keeps saying - they are all different lol!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2012 :  00:08:13  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thankyou its really nice to know i must be doing something right lol but ive had some really great advice from you guys so thanks again

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2012 :  05:55:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good pics mate :). At least it came off in one piece. Floyds last shed come off in about a million pieces lol

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

jbarlow91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
897 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2012 :  07:58:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice shed mate. Royal go for weeks without pooing wish corns would do the same lol

0.1.0 snow corn Ruby 1.0.0 ghost corn-Oreo
1.0.0 bearded dragon- kato
0.1.0 bearded dragon- keita
1.0.0 cali king-Taz
0.1.0 royal-Clio
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal- Moose
0.1.0 hognose jinxx
Go to Top of Page

Lorraine
Yearling

United Kingdom
480 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2012 :  13:30:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice shed and he looks super. Oscar hasn't pood for weeks, so don't worry.

1.0.0 CB11 Normal Royal, Oscar.
1.0.0 German Shepherd, Bailey.

Still lots to learn.
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2012 :  23:22:07  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just to update you all Shadow pooped this morning just before i went to catch my coach to london so when i was supposed to be leaving i was actually cleaning his rub (i woulfnt wanna fester in mucky conditions and i dont expect my animals too either lol) omfg the poop was huge ive seen my cats do smaller poops!! thanks again guys

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2012 :  23:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol that's so typical!

They always present you with a massive dump when you're rushing about doing something else!

Yeah, it's a log when it arrives - usually accompanied by urate balls on a bed of wet substrate ...

10 out of 10 Shadow on the dump, but fail on the timing lol!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2012 :  01:11:50  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There were 2 logs lol but hes had 2 big rat weaners since he last pooped so i was expecting a torrent so glad i have no sense of smell because it looked nasty!! im thinking of just feeding him once a week as when i got him he was 296 grams and weighed him a couple days ago and he was 412! ive only had him like 3 weeks certainly dont want him getting fat! i dont know how he poops as long as he poops lmao

Go to Top of Page

jbarlow91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
897 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2012 :  08:25:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If u weighed him before he pooped then he will be lighter now cause he will be empty lol

0.1.0 snow corn Ruby 1.0.0 ghost corn-Oreo
1.0.0 bearded dragon- kato
0.1.0 bearded dragon- keita
1.0.0 cali king-Taz
0.1.0 royal-Clio
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal- Moose
0.1.0 hognose jinxx
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2012 :  16:00:36  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes i thought of that but im pretty sure he doesnt do 100 gram poops lmao or at least i hope not lmao

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000