Other common boa's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 29/02/2012 :  20:25:05  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys and girls, reptile talking it's a big year for me i'm moving all my reptiles into their own room and freeing up a lot of room (which will naturally house more reptiles)

I will be building (yes, myself, don't be scared) a new 8x3x4 vivarium for my lovely big girl Pandora as I think she deserrves a nicer home now and she's going to be moved into our lounge so I want her viv to be pretty.

I've been thinking about getting her a boyfriend as she had such a huge yield of baby boa's last year and I enjoyed them (even though they were a surprise) i'm thinking of doing it all again in the future.
I don't plan on expanding the boa breeding side of things so her boyfriend will stay with us and all the babies will be given good homes, she won't be bred every year and she'll only ever be bred to this one male in future so I want to get a nice stunning male so i'm wondering what boa morphs there are out there that are co-dom or dominant, hopefully I can find one I really like the look of.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 29/02/2012 :  21:17:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey kelf , theres a few dominant or co-dom genes out there . You could go motley , hypo , jungle , or arabasce i think are the main ones . Most of those give u a 50/50 mix in terms of babies , you could also go down the route of double genes , so u could look at a nice hypo jungle , hypo motley and then u will get ur normals , motleys and hypos or hypos , normals and jungles . depends on your budget , but all of those would give some nice babies if u are only going to have one daddy boa :) Im looking at the above to go with my normal Lexo so i have a nice mixed bag :)

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 29/02/2012 :  22:37:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just posted this on another thread but seems appropriate here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5onJDwHqBFI

good luck with the breeding Kelf.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000