Clearseal Fish tank 4ft, and equipment etc - £120
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  09:59:29  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Clearseal Tank 4ft x 15" tall x 12" wide (roughly 130L) plus black hood (no lighting) and 2D picture background.

Also including equipment -

Ehiem 2012 Internal Filter
Fluval U2 Internal Filter
Ehiem 2010 Internal Filter (less than two months old and sponges unused - I used a different media with this one and was not used in the fish tank itself, so this is in very good condition)

Ehiem Jäger Precision Regulator Heater- 3614, 100 W, for 100-150L

Rena 200 for Aquarium volume 80-160 ltr, with flowrate of 160 ltr per hour, with airstone, extra tubing and air curtain.

2x Brand new Juwel compact de-nitrate sponges (need to be cut to fit the filters)
Seachem De-Nitrate loose media, opened about 90% left (can be used in the filters if put in the foot of an old pair of tights)
API Aqua Detox De-nitrate sachet size 5 - opened but unused
Fluval Lab Series nitrate removal media (again loose, use in tights), 50% left.

2x Kusuri Wormer Plus (1 pack opened, around 3 doses used, so lots left!)
Interpet Swimbladder Treatment 13, 50ml of 100ml left
Pets at Home White Spot treatment, about 25ml of 50ml left
API Melafix, 2 473ml bottles one unused/new, one half full
API Pimafix, 2 x 237ml bottles, one unused/new, one about a quarter bottle left
API Aquarium salt - 100g of a 454g carton left
API Stress Zyme + (biological filtration booster for weekly cleaning) - quarter bottle of 473ml left
API Stress Coat + (Water conditioner) - quarter bottle of 473ml left
Seachem Prime (water conditioner, that also detoxifies nitrate and nitrite) - almost a full 500ml bottle - which treats about 5000 gallons! very good value!
Some oxygen tablets - about 8 roughly

API Fresh Water Test Kit - used but a good few uses left (tests pH, high range pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate)
Tetra Nitrate Test - a few tests worth still left
API pH test, almost full.

Medium sized net
Gravel vacuum (manual)
Magnetic algae cleaner
Scourer pad/wand
Plastic plants, and plastic log hide, some rocks
"Screw-cumber" - for weighing veggies down for bottom feeders etc.

Spare 45L tub, ideal for quarantining new fish or use as a hospital tank for fish depending on size.

There is an insane amount of equipment here for the price, I am looking for cash only on collection. Make sure you have the means and manpower to get these things home! I am based near Canada Water tube station (not that trying to get it on the tube would be the smartest plan!) in south east London (SE16). You'll need a big enough car, there's

I will not sell things separately. No fish included, they died sadly which is my reason for sale. I have given everything a quick clean but would recommend you thoroughly clean things yourself before cycling the tank and adding fish etc.

No offers, this is a steal!. I can't reserve for longer than 48 hours.

Please PM on here if you have any questions :)

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water

markmifsud
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  13:54:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not into fish, but you should easily sell it at that price, too cheap tbh lol

1.1.0 Pastal Ball
1.0.0 Normal Ball aged 7(ish)
0.1.0 Normal Ball aged 7(ish)

Bromley. SE London
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  12:34:42  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by markmifsud

not into fish, but you should easily sell it at that price, too cheap tbh lol

LOL i wish, it's still here! Got someone coming to view it on Saturday afternoon - don't really know what there is to 'view' when there's decent pics LOL

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  15:15:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, good luck - you never know, they might be planning to buy and take it with them. Hope you get it off your hands soon.

The Lieutenant sends his love - I've been meaning to let you know that he's doing great but have been trying to get a couple of decent pics and haven't yet ...the other morning I saw all three of them twining round each other in a ballet du loach - it was amazing, but then they saw me get the camera out ...d'oh!

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  15:33:57  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Aww, good luck - you never know, they might be planning to buy and take it with them. Hope you get it off your hands soon.

The Lieutenant sends his love - I've been meaning to let you know that he's doing great but have been trying to get a couple of decent pics and haven't yet ...the other morning I saw all three of them twining round each other in a ballet du loach - it was amazing, but then they saw me get the camera out ...d'oh!

i do hope so, i do get so sad seeing it empty without my lovely fishy friends living there.

I know weather loaches can detect changes in the air pressure etc.. but i swear they have camera detectors too!! He was always murder to photograph, it sounds like he's having a ball, which is wonderful! so glad he's settled in so well!

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  16:19:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - they definitely go loopy during stormy weather, and apparently they take extra air into the swim bladder ...this extra air, I read, can be easily expelled 'from the anus' - in other words, weather loach fart (lol, with my crude sense of humour, definitely the fish for me ...)

I had a graphic demonstration of this when one day Hotlips had been reclining in the weeds for some time ...and suddenly a whole burst of bubbles shot out of her rear end. Not very ladylike, but then she isn't. The shameless baggage has fallen in love with the Lieutenant and has been smooching round him like mad. I don't know what Hawkeye thinks about this but he's a pretty laid back guy and chiefly concerned with his grub.

Oops, very off topic, do hope you sell the tank tomorrow.

Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  16:40:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooooh... that would be a super nice Royal condo!

Snake owner since Oct 2008, so yeah, I'm no expert.
0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
1.0.0 normal western hognose
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2012 :  11:33:53  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
PFFFT... got a text this morning, she isn't coming now - although at least she had the courtesy to let me know! :)

Sounds like the Lieutenant is breaking hearts already BATS, he's such a tart! Don't think i ever saw him trump though, that's hilarious!!!!

guess it could make a nice royal condo anatess, but i reckon you could get a similar tank super cheap if she it was leaky etc - people often give those away, and if it's not holding water then no need to worry :D

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2012 :  19:01:33  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
still here, :(

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  20:55:58  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SOLD! (hooray lol)

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

paulmpd
Snake Mite

5 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  07:41:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there - I am just starting to build a new place for my python and I was wondering where you got your plants from? Did you buy them at a local store or did you order them online? I usually get my house plants delivered but I don't think they have the perfect plants for housing my python. :(

Edited by - paulmpd on 06/04/2012 07:42:20
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  10:14:02  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The fish plants are all just randomly bought from ebay/pet shops over the years. For my snakes prefer the silk plants - pet shops sell them in the reptile and fish sections but a cheaper alternative is to buy from Dunelem Mill or HobbyCraft, and some florists that sell them too, much cheaper and more variety, and the exact same thing as the reptile branded ones!

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000