£520 budget, what can i get?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acd1984
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  03:19:18  Show Profile  Click to see acd1984's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im gonna start putting away £10.00 a week for a full year and that will give me 520 to spend on a morph, now I know prices change more than I change my socks lol, but based on the latest known prices what could I expect to get with this budget?

1.0.0 Lesser - Helios
2.0.0 Normal - George & Kairo
1.0.0 Mojave - Bolt
0.1.0 Mojave - Roxi
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko - Leo
0.0.1 Crocodile gecko - Pheonix

jbarlow91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
897 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  07:10:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you will be able to pick out of loads of morphs with that much. I have seen enchis, cinnamon, ghost, mojarve, albino, pinstripe, spider, patel, mocha and yellow bellies all for less than £500. And with some of them you would be able to get two different ones for £500

0.1.0 snow corn Ruby 1.0.0 ghost corn-Oreo
1.0.0 bearded dragon- kato
0.1.0 bearded dragon- keita
1.0.0 cali king-Taz
0.1.0 royal-Clio
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal- Moose
0.1.0 hognose jinxx
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  08:53:24  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Prices may be cheaper in a years time

£520 will get you
Some double gene morphs

Pastel lesser
Pewter
Bumblebee
Butter pastel

It all depend on what catches you eye ;)

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  10:04:40  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aye the thing with the most expensive stuff like doulb gene's is they're a lot harder to find up for sale and those that are go very quickly, you could be waiting months to find the one you want so I find it best to just hold your money and check whats for sale every week untill like del says, something catches your eye.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  09:34:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have thought that £520 should be enough to get a pretty decent morph, depends on what you'll be wanting I suppose?
The reptile shows can sometimes yield bargains. I'm getting a Female Bumblebee from Constrictors Unlimited which I bartered down to under £350. She's being collected by a friend from the Hamm show. Another friend of mine picked up a male Mojave from the Kempton show last Summer for £150! Worth bearing in mind.

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page

acd1984
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  13:02:41  Show Profile  Click to see acd1984's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys i think, seeing whats what at the time would be the best way forward, its a shame that there are no shows up in blackpool (that i know of)

1.0.0 Lesser - Helios
2.0.0 Normal - George & Kairo
1.0.0 Mojave - Bolt
0.1.0 Mojave - Roxi
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko - Leo
0.0.1 Crocodile gecko - Pheonix

Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  19:12:03  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Donny ain't that far away is it ?

That's a good show not that I've been just what people say on forums

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2012 :  11:50:37  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Worth looking at Bob Clark on Facebook too - he does almost daily "Auctions" in the form of comments left under photos - some real bargains to be had there!

Separately, and if you're lucky, £500+ could get you a pair of young Fires, something to breed next year which would produce Fires and a Super Fire / Black eyed Lucy, if you're lucky

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles
Go to Top of Page

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2012 :  12:11:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldnt waste my time with Bob Clark from personal experience his customer service sucks. I once attempted to buy some Royals off him on the Darkside and got no where. Theres a post here about it www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4144&SearchTerms=Bob,Clark

Royals owned "lots"

Edited by - hodgie on 19/03/2012 12:16:24
Go to Top of Page

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2012 :  12:19:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then theres this one http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4412&SearchTerms=bob,clark

Royals owned "lots"

Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2012 :  12:37:04  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fair point! I have no direct experience in dealing with him directly, and I'm not sure I would be willing to persoanlly either - I'd much rather pop round the sellers house and check the conditions the snake has been kept in, and give the snake its self a once over for any obvious ailments.

I have a Bob Clark bred Fire though, bought from someone who purchased it from Hamm, and he is a lovely example of a Fire morph!

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000