Shadow update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  19:17:55  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys well finally my viv stack is up and shaodws now in his viv he seems happy hes been in it over a week now and last night for the first time since i put him in it he actually came out for an explore seeing him do that really has made me happy that i have chosen to keep him in a viv and not a rub because i wasnt sure id made the right decision at first lol
its a bit spartan at the mo but it will soon be decked out with some fake foliage and more climbing things to my absolute shock my mum visited yesterday she was very keen to see all the snakes and actually asked to hold them (this was the women who wouldnt let me have a rat as a child!!) she didnt like the corns i think they were a bit too fidgetty and she said they reminded her of slow worms lol she was a bit unsure about holding shadow but she took him off me then immediately exclaimed omg he feels slimy!! oh i mean erm silky lol but she was smitten she was rubbing his belly like he was a lil dog he was loving it i practically had to wrestle him back off her she made me text her a picture of her cuddling him today so she could show it off to all her work mates at the local ept store pmsl anyway heres a couple piccys from last night

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  20:06:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, congrats on the viv stack - brings back memories of when I was building mine last April - they are great to have. Shadow looks very content and I'm glad he converted your mum - people just don't realise how cuddly royals are ...bet you she'll have her own royal before long!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  20:21:45  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Ah, congrats on the viv stack - brings back memories of when I was building mine last April - they are great to have. Shadow looks very content and I'm glad he converted your mum - people just don't realise how cuddly royals are ...bet you she'll have her own royal before long!

Lol i wouldnt bet on it she was a bit freaked out when she saw what he eats lmao but i was impressed she wanted to hold it even more surprised when she kept asking my stepdad if he was finished with him yet as she wanted him back lmao
Im a bit cheesed off this evening the last viv i needed for my stack arrived today so i phsyched myself up and go everything ready to put this one together by myself (im not usuaully good at theese things so i get someone else to do them!) and i open it all up and its bloody broken grrr

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  20:36:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ohh no!

Whoever you got it from, do let them know asap, as some shops have a time limit on reporting breakages; I got caught out by this a while back.

Hope you get it replaced soon and manage to build it yourself - it feels so cool when you've assembled a viv yourself (and we're always here in the event of any problems lol.)

Good luck!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  20:40:28  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Ohh no!

Whoever you got it from, do let them know asap, as some shops have a time limit on reporting breakages; I got caught out by this a while back.

Hope you get it replaced soon and manage to build it yourself - it feels so cool when you've assembled a viv yourself (and we're always here in the event of any problems lol.)

Good luck!

I bought it from seapets its one of the vivexotic vivs (i know their not the best but their affordable) this is the 4th one ive bought from them and the only one thats arrived damaged i left a msge on their answerphone as soon as i noticed and will ring them first thing in the morning lol i really am useless with self assembly stuff it your pcs broken or your laptops fried i can sort it but self assembly furniture etc argh noo

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  21:41:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, you'll learn - yes they're pretty bog standard but still not bad, and once you've assembled one you can do it in your sleep.The windows and the little gismos connecting the top and bottom panels are irritating I find, but just give a shout, there'll be someone on here to help

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000