New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2012 :  12:17:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right guys this is the last time I'm going to bother you with my viv, I just really need it gone, just thought id add pics this time. This was for my corn, I know royals shouldn't have heat matts and I don't think the repti glow light either. So can sell without certain items for less.

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2012 :  13:44:19  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where abouts are you?

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2012 :  14:07:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leicestershire mate. You?

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2012 :  21:38:49  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Leeds unfortunately - 4 foot is a little big for me too probably. Not even sure it would fit in my car boot! ha! How much are you after for it? Can't believe you're struggling to sell, it looks top notch!

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2012 :  23:17:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha! I'm looking for a hundred. Which I think is pretty reasonable considering I have not long ago paid 35 quid just for the stat. Iv advertised it on four different sites now! Gonna put on eBay this weekend, see if I have any luck. It's has to go asap coz Im getting a double viv to house the royal I have now and my mojave that shall soon be coming :)

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  10:33:36  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just can't justify buying it for myself - I don't even have a snake needing a home, both mine a happy as Larry in their respective vivs - however I am looking at getting a 3rd Royal in a few months time, but 4 foot is too big for me I'm afraid.

Keep spamming RFUK - it's full of complete cocks and "Forum Warriors" mind, but plenty of people needing 4 foot vivs for their Boas and what not. Have you considered splitting down? You might be better of selling the electrics separate. I'd probably have the décor if it was cheap enough, as I'll be stocking up a 3rd viv soon enough - hopefully!

Edited by - Se7enS1ns on 22/03/2012 10:34:04
Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  17:16:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok mate fair enough. I think three foot is about right for a royal anyway isn't it? What size ones do you have yours in at the minute? I'm hearing alot of bad things about rfuk recently! Think I may have to split it. Make me an offer on the decor mate if you like

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  19:18:03  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I keep my two in 3foot vivariums, which seems to be the recommended size. Yeah I really wouldn't recommend RFUK for general chit-chat; too many people just looking to pick a fight - gotta love teenage masculinity complexes! But like I say, lot of Boa owners on there who need to house theirs in 4 footers.

Best I can offer you on the decor is £15 plus postage, so long as it doesn't top a tenner (you can keep the change if its less) so £25 with postage?? I'm supposed to be saving for another snake! Ha!

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  20:16:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok mate. RFUK can stuff off as I've think I've found a buyer now on gumtree. Whats next on your list then mate?

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  20:22:22  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some real bargains to be had on Gumtree from time to time! Next on the list for me is hopefully a female fire to pair with my male fire at the end of this year, failing that, it will be a breeding weight female norm, or any co-dom morph that I can afford - only bought my first Royal in Jan, I seem to be buying them at a rate of 1 per month so far

Any in the pipeline for you?

Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  20:23:44  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, was that "Ok mate" as in "Yep, decor for £25"?? I almost forgot that bit! haha!

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  20:27:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha royal addiction is a powerful thing! The ok Mate was in response to you saying you have 3 foot vivs. I think it's all gonna be sold to this guy on gumtree now. Sorry dude.

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  20:36:49  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No worries, pretty glad in honesty - really need to be putting the money to the snake fund not buying even more stuff Hope the Gumtree buyer shows up for you!

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2012 :  21:19:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I'm happy to help lol. Yea fingers crossed!

1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000