Shadows first outdoor adventure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  18:58:16  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys nothing to report really cept ive been bad again and thus lurking a bit and not doing much generally no excuse i know but its all i got
I keep seeing people taking really awesome piccys of their snakes outdoors i didnt want to risk it with the corns as they are so small and i am so very big and clumsy lol figured shadow would make the perfect candidate firstly i closely inspected the area i was going to put him in to check for any mess sharp objects or holes etc then after i gave him a rub down and closely inspected him in case hed picked up any nastys outside im starting to might i might be a lil over protective lmao anyway heres a few pics

Thanks for looking guys :-)

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett

Scottydog
Yearling

United Kingdom
126 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  19:01:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool pics, I love seeing these pics of snakes outside

1.0.0 Royal Python - Jake
0.1.0 Boa Constrictor (BCI) - Madonna
0.0.1 Snow Corn - Ice
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Ash
0.1.0 Normal Corn - Fire
1.0.0 Spider Royal - Diablo
Go to Top of Page

chrisc
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
3326 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  19:14:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great pics, shadow looks like he enjoyed himself

1.0.0 burmese python,giblet. 1.0.0 BCI, william. 0.1.0 blue tongue skink, 0.1.0 green iguana, jasmin, 1.0.0 cape house snake, 0.1.0 checkered garter snake

my youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/pegrocks
incubate 2 campaign
https://www.facebook.com/incubate2
Go to Top of Page

Waley333
Yearling

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  19:38:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great photos paulie. I think I'll wait until Osiris is a bit bigger to allow him outside on his own like that. LOL.

1.0.0 CB11 Normal Royal Python - Osiris
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  19:49:56  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Waley333

Great photos paulie. I think I'll wait until Osiris is a bit bigger to allow him outside on his own like that. LOL.

Thanks everyone Shadows actually maybe a few inches under 3ft pictures are always so deceiving lol

"Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes."..Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  20:28:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics - he looks so happy. Can't wait for it to get warm enough here in sunny Wakefield and let my lot have outdoor walkies!

Go to Top of Page

Keg
Yearling

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  11:36:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics

1.0.0 Zak - Doberman
1.0.0 Cecil - Royal Python
1.0.0 Cyril - Hognose
Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  21:07:31  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very nice pics!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Florence
1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - Boris
1.1.0 Alaunts - Willow & Brochan
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  21:12:34  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great outside pictures

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  21:50:00  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys :-)

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  21:28:18  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very nice pics and shadow looks great, it's always nice to see some outdoor pics here the weather is great but there no gardens around to take Blitz to :(

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Vinny
Hatchling

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  09:48:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brilliant pics! Love the pic on the tree stump!

1.0.0 Royal python (Hugo)
1.0.0 Bearded dragon (the dragon)
1.0.0 Hermanns tortoise (Dave)
0.0.1 Pacman frog (curly)
0.0.2 Fire belly toad
0.0.1 Red eye tree frog (Fred)
0.1.0 Staffordshire bull terrier (jasmin)
0.2.0 Ribbed newts (Marlin & Tutu)
0.0.1 Asian forest scorpion (Scraps)
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  20:50:21  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  20:53:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh he's lovely Thanks for sharing! I'm dying to get my royal now! Hoping to hear from the viv people tomorrow about the damaged parts!

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  23:00:54  Show Profile  Click to see paulie78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meadow

Oh he's lovely Thanks for sharing! I'm dying to get my royal now! Hoping to hear from the viv people tomorrow about the damaged parts!

Thankies good luck with yours lol i bought a viv exotic from seapets that arrived damage but i have to say they were uber helpfull and fast in getting it sorted even though it was over a bank holiday wknd

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  23:26:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

Thankies good luck with yours lol i bought a viv exotic from seapets that arrived damage but i have to say they were uber helpfull and fast in getting it sorted even though it was over a bank holiday wknd
That's where I got mine from, too! Glad to hear they were helpful. I emailed them yesterday so hoping for a reply tomorrow. Can't fault their prices or their delivery times so fingers crossed they'll come up trumps and sort my bits out for me, so to speak

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000