Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  08:22:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really hope that the snake didn't suffer too badly! I can't get the thought of the poor snake being scared and hurt out of my mind! The damage a frightened Rat can do! If there was ever a good advert for not feeding live prey...that's it!

quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

I know - it took me days to face looking at that link - BUT, I think there's every chance that snake could have died quickly from the head injury (though who could have done or caused such a thing, it beats me) and the subsequent damage is caused by decomposition.

I believe the pic comes originally from Kazarella, one of the mods on here - while there's no way I'd think she's got anything to do with that snake's death, if she's got more info about where the pic came from, wish she could post it as it might be more reassuring than worrying about the snake dying a long and painful death.

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000