Royal Python Photos
 School trip!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  20:57:39  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Took florence to school (work) the other week and she went down very well with the boys! I was very proud of how well she behaved too, she was so chilled out! I work in the art department of a boys school and she was the subject of a GCSE art exam for one of our boys who took these pics amongst others!

She was handled and stroked by quite a lot of kids, all under strict supervision but even so, I was very proud of well she handled it and she seemed to enjoy the attention. So much so that she ate for the first time in 5 weeks the next day!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Florence
1.0.0 Boa Constrictor - Boris
1.1.0 Alaunts - Willow & Brochan

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  21:21:08  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh wow!! fab pics, she's doing a very good attempt at pretending to be a hat in the second pic! Lucky pupils too, all we painted in Art at school were whatever was out the window or gone off fruit! Would have loved to draw/paint a snake, especially for an exam - best life drawing ever!!

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  21:25:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heyyy Sandi! Welcome back!

Great pics and story!

Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  10:01:29  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bats! Blimey, your household has got bigger since i was last here! Hows your irian jaya? I always wanted one of them!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  11:47:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sandi, she's fine thanks though 3 weeks after she came I found mites on her - mercifully the Callingtons' worked and (touch wood) they didn't spread to the rest of my lot. So she's not had much handling, but she's a very gentle girl, and a brilliant eater!

How's things with you and yours? Is Willow fully recovered now?

Go to Top of Page

Keg
Yearling

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  12:25:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great pics :)

1.0.0 Zak - Doberman
1.0.0 Cecil - Royal Python
1.0.0 Cyril - Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  21:26:20  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics and story Sandi

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2012 :  19:07:13  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi bats, yes thanks willow is fully recovered and full of beans and bounce again, dad is in remission and tom and me just got handfasted so a good year so far! Florence and Boris are doing very well, boris is now over 6 foot long and a lazy fat git but i loves him!
Glad you sorted the mites, they are tricky little buggers! Hows the rest of the crowd doing?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2012 :  20:24:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, congrats on the handfasting!

Hope your Dad and Willow continue to improve - my lot are great thanks - have had to have a 'hands off' policy - no armchair walkies with mites about, but hopefully be back to normal soon. Oh, and got a new cat too -

Molly. She wasn't planned but she was unwanted locally and her owners asked me to take her and she's an absolute little sod.

Go to Top of Page

sandi
Sub Adult

787 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2012 :  21:14:27  Show Profile  Visit sandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ohhhh she is stunning! You obviously serve a good blend of cat nip tea!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000