Might be pushing my luck...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  21:10:13  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's Monty's feeding day today, but she's very very cloudy in the eyes, obviously only a day or so away from a good shed. She's such a champion little eater though - put on 170grams in 4 weeks the little gannet, so I'm going to offer her her usual meal, but maybe she might not take it tonight.

We'll have to see!

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles

Danno91
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
521 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  21:22:05  Show Profile  Click to see Danno91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I still offer if feeding day falls on while blue never had a problem when feeding mice but since rats I've had no joy,

http://www.facebook.com/DannosRoyalPythons?ref=hl
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  23:56:04  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No problems! She powered down a medium mouse, and then moved onto the weaner rat main course - she's blind as a bat at the mo though and couldn't actually find either of the prey, and was just striking wildly at fresh air, so I needed to wiggle them quite a lot so she could find them. She couldn't even be bothered to coil around the mouse, just struck at it and moved straight onto swallowing it - no "killing" involved!

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000