Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2012 :  17:18:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi after reading one of your posts on my thread about importing it's clear to see since you have done this before that you are already well versed in how to go about it and I was wondering if you could talk me through it via email, you can't use the link on this forum directly but my email in on my bio so all you would need to do is copy and paste it, hope to hear from you soon

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2012 :  17:40:58  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We still thinking about doing this?

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2012 :  20:31:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Certainly am young man lol are you in?

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Se7enS1ns
Yearling

United Kingdom
354 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2012 :  20:44:06  Show Profile  Visit Se7enS1ns's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you can get me a female fire, I'm in.

www.royal-balls.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/dandavisreptiles
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2012 :  21:00:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah I'm in, when you planning on doing it?

Go to Top of Page

Jody McGrath
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2012 :  21:06:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sent you an email, will help in anyway that I can
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  10:06:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jody I got your email, ok guys this is the beginning of the end LMAO so far there are three of us, and after chatting to you kelf I know you need a bit of time to save some dosh as do I, so how about August gives us time to sort it and also it's the warmest time of the year supposedly lol.

First we need to work out who we want to buy from, so I think we should vote and the most votes will win, the only breeder that I might consider that wasn't on D3lboys list was NERD I think so lets throw them in the mix too. secondly we need to get a list of addresses for everyone and work out the best route for delivery, then a list of who needs what and finally a thirty percent deposit from each of us, which would get paid into a paypal account and stay there till we have paid the deposit.

I know it will be a lot of trust for some people but we need to trust one of us and since I have had dealings with other members regarding money and so has kelf I am happy for either myself or kelf to look after the money side of things, any other input welcomed

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  11:37:21  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do think nerd will only ship to CPR I maybe wrong but I'm sure I heard or read it somewhere That's why I didn't add them

From what I listed I'd lean towards mike wilbanks if he will
http://pythonregius.com/

I would come In with you guys but this year me and the wife are just going to add hognose morphs to the collection

I wish you all the luck and smooth sailing ;)

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose

Edited by - Evolution Morphs on 26/04/2012 15:21:37
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  11:38:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aye I don't mind myself or you looking after the money. August sounds good to me I should be able to get at least a grand by then. I don't have a lot of experience with foreign breeders I only really iknow of nerd and bhb so i'll leave that choice up to you guys.

Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  12:58:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah cheers D3l I realised that after I posted I've been in touch with Mike Wilbanks and am just waiting on a reply the good news as far as he's concerned is that his minimum order is only $2,500 so maybe not as much pressure money wise anyway lets see what he comes back to me with, as I couldn't really see what was available on his site..

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  13:48:20  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
so come on, what you all thinking of ordering

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Fezza
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1063 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  15:09:48  Show Profile  Visit Fezza's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If your going to constrictors unlimited I'm still interested. Should be able to scrape a few quid together to get something wild by August

1.0.0 normal royal
1.0.0 mojave royal
1.0.0 pastel enchi royal
0.1.0 cinnamon royal
0.1.0 pewter royal
0.1.0 genetic stripe royal
0.1.0 lesser goblin royal
0.1.0 phantom royal
0.1.0 Columbian rainbow boa
0.0.1 aru x jaya GTP
0.1.0 bredli
1.0.0 trans pecos rat snake
1.0.0 fat black cat
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  16:52:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok so thats four lol oh and D3lboy if we ended up going with BHB they breed Hog Nose as well go on you know you want too LMAO

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  17:02:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is just a passing observation but - once you've chosen your supplier and have definite info on what's available, and prices, I reckon you'll attract many more members who want to join in.

Good luck with the project.

Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  17:03:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok so we need to have an end date by which time we need to have decided which breeder to use and picked our snakey prizes so how does the end of May sound? and as for snakes I want Danny.

1, Female Clown or Het Clown
2, Female Albino or Het Albino
3, Male Lesser
4, and one more just not decided yet lol

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  17:10:50  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll really need to know what we're going with before I can choose what I want but i'd kill for a male morph het g-stripe.

Go to Top of Page

Jody McGrath
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  18:34:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
D3lboy is right regarding NERD, they deal exclusively with Crystal Palace.

I think Mike Wilbanks is a good bet, but doesn't look like he has much currently available. Don't forget that when eggs start hatching lots more will become available. Think you'll easily get $2500 so that shouldn't be a problem and like BATS says, once there is a list with pricing more people may be inclined to join in.

If you go on world of ball pythons there is a massive list of breeders, some don't have websites and not all are US based, but there is a multitude to choose from.

Good luck guys! (kinda tempted myself.....)
Go to Top of Page

Jody McGrath
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  18:44:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

I'll really need to know what we're going with before I can choose what I want but i'd kill for a male morph het g-stripe.

Exotics by nature have lesser genetic stripes...
Go to Top of Page

Jody McGrath
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  19:07:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reptile industries have some nice stuff too, butter genetic stripe Kelf.....

They want min order of $3000, so not much more than Mike Wilbanks.

No luck with any clowns anywhere yet, apart from pastel clowns, killer clowns or other morph clowns, which are just ridiculous prices

I need to stop looking at all these lovely snakes, just seen a gorgeous butter hypo and super pastel butter. Must. Not. Buy. More. Snakes....
Go to Top of Page

Stewy-C-
Yearling

United Kingdom
103 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  19:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once a breeder is chosen I will have a look if I want in. I'm after a pair of piebalds, and a nice male pastel het pied (or lemon). I'm only interested if they are high quality to be honest. I look forward to seeing who you guys choose.

For the record I have no worries with any regular posters like yourselves holding the money. Paypal transfers are quite trustworthy.

Thanks,

1.0 Spider Royal
0.1 Pastel Royal
0.1 Snow Corn
"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about"
"On the internet you can be anything you want, its strange that so many people choose to be stupid"
Go to Top of Page

Jayde
Yearling

United Kingdom
291 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2012 :  19:31:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im keeping a close eye on this as I may consider to join the venture when there is some more info available and some solid prices to go by, but don't want to commit to something until there's abit more to it, and a secure foundation that it will run by. :)

Edited by - Jayde on 26/04/2012 19:33:06
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000