Magnus, Ruby & Lilith.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

C-Ruby
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
21 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  16:59:51  Show Profile  Visit C-Ruby's Homepage  Click to see C-Ruby's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

This is Magnus, Ruby & Lilith. I got Magnus on the 27th of December 2011, I cant' believe I was ever scared of him! He's like a soppy little puppy. (:

A week or so later I took on Ruby and Lilith from an unwilling keeper. They came in such a bad condition I was furious. Their bedding was sharp, shredded up glossy paper just piled ontop of the older stuff. The fumes of it all was so strong I had to cover my mouth up whilst cleaning.

Lilith seems to have taken a bad turn lately, but I'm going to get her back on the mend ASAP. (:

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  17:21:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha! I have a namesnake!!!!

(Well Kelf has a Lilith too.)

Gorgeous pics and snakes and get well soon to Lilith from Lilith!

Go to Top of Page

C-Ruby
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
21 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  17:27:03  Show Profile  Visit C-Ruby's Homepage  Click to see C-Ruby's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, that's awesome. I like to take it as sarcasam giving her the name of something evil (like alot of people think snakes are) when she's really just a big softie ^^
Go to Top of Page

ppl_clectr
Yearling

Canada
226 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  17:27:11  Show Profile  Visit ppl_clectr's Homepage  Click to see ppl_clectr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous looking contrast...you need some color pics too!

SherriR
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  17:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by C-Ruby

Haha, that's awesome. I like to take it as sarcasam giving her the name of something evil (like alot of people think snakes are) when she's really just a big softie ^^

Ha - Lilith isn't evil!

The 'evil' tag comes from the way in which other religions (which shall be nameless) supplanted Pagan deities. Political badmouthing.

Lilith is a powerful and benign moon Goddess.

Bit of an accident how I came to have the name but I'm proud of it and it's very very difficult to live up to. But very honoured to bear it.

Go to Top of Page

C-Ruby
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
21 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  18:16:30  Show Profile  Visit C-Ruby's Homepage  Click to see C-Ruby's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by C-Ruby

Ha - Lilith isn't evil!

The 'evil' tag comes from the way in which other religions (which shall be nameless) supplanted Pagan deities. Political badmouthing.

Lilith is a powerful and benign moon Goddess.

Bit of an accident how I came to have the name but I'm proud of it and it's very very difficult to live up to. But very honoured to bear it.

That's why I loved the name for her, being a Pagan myself. Alot of people only know it by the child eating demon or whatever it was from the Jewish (I think) history (:
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  18:36:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah yes - didn't like to say, but Lilith's a villain in the Jewish Bible, the Talmud. Because she and her offspring were driven out into the desert (after her brief sojourn as Adam's wife before the more submissive Eve - don't ask me where all the offspring came from; perhaps like a snake she laid eggs; she has an affinity with snakes - figures lol) she was accused as an enemy to children and babies - and apparently, if a child smiled and seemed to be having a lively dream, it was advised to rap its nose and bring it out of it fast, as it was communing with ...shock horror, Lilith!

Lol!

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2012 :  11:11:04  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics with nice effects

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

JB2012
Hatchling

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2012 :  01:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Great pic's, and well done for rescuing the latest additions!

Hope Lilith gets well soon

Coming soon...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000