New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hannah2016
Hatchling

United Kingdom
56 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2012 :  18:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only free to a good home to someone who has experience with problem snakes/ royal pythons. Comes without setup.
Koda (as seen in the sig), is my gorgeous 9 month old normal royal. I got him about 4 months ago, but have only gotten him to eat about 5 times. During the last month or two I have also come across a problem with his eyes. I went to the vet, and they said it wasn’t retrained eye shed, but just where he's damaged the top layer and it should clear up in a couple of sheds. Only problem with that is, I can’t get him to eat enough to shed.
He has never once done anything wrong. Never bitten, striked or hissed, even when I got him out after holding the mouse ( I know its stupid, but he was even eating at this point - which shows how tame he is). Because of his problems and temperament, I keep the right to turn down offers if am not 100% happy with it.
I feel so bad for the little guy, and have decided its in his best interest to go with someone who has knowledge on how to look after a snake like him. Unfortunately I can not give him up with is setup as it’s become a permanent fixture, built in with other furniture.

Of course all I am looking for is someone to take care of him, and that’s why im not looking for any money. He’s free to a good home, but only a home im willing to give him up to. I live in the Essex, southend. Pick up only

marc_sg
Yearling

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  01:17:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is this lil man still availible i wud be willing to take him on. i have owned corn snakes now for the last three years. i am going to buy a royal female in a couple of months aswell i have read all the john berry books and learnt alot to know how the care for them. ive got hold backs from last year from my corns that didnt want to eat and i managed to get them to eat. i will also keep you up dated on his progress. my email is marcmsg@googlemail.com. if you are happy for me to collect plwase let me no via email

0.1.0 ghost (silva)
1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)

0.1 ghost bloodred pied corn
1.0 ghost bloodred het pied
1.0 staffy x beagle
0.1 staffy
0.1 pinstripe royal
Go to Top of Page

frambo
Yearling

United Kingdom
228 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  01:29:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poor little guy, sounds like you're already doing all that you can for him. Have you tried the obvious stuff like braining, and potentially feeding live?

0.0.3 Koi Carp
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  09:47:02  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If you can get him to me he can join my racks I have previously dealt with two nonfeeders one of which was almost dead when he arrived with me.
I would be selling him on though when he was all better so if you're looking for permanent home I'm not the best bet

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Pythonwizard
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
650 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  10:18:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
poor guy hope it works out for this liitle guy
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Yearling

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  10:59:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi hannah ive just read ur email. can i cone and collect then during the week if your still happy for ne to have him. ill keep u up to date just as u asked

0.1.0 ghost (silva)

1.0 staffy x beagle
0.1 staffy
0.1 pinstripe royal
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Yearling

United Kingdom
160 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  11:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is this lil man still availible i wud be willing to take him on. i have owned corn snakes now for the last three years. i am going to buy a royal female in a couple of months aswell i have read all the john berry books and learnt alot to know how the care for them. ive got hold backs from last year from my corns that didnt want to eat and i managed to get them to eat. i will also keep you up dated on his progress. my email is marcmsg@googlemail.com. if you are happy for me to collect plwase let me no via email

0.1.0 ghost (silva)

1.0 staffy x beagle
0.1 staffy
0.1 pinstripe royal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000