New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

konrad1982
Yearling

United Kingdom
235 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2012 :  22:40:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys. That's me again after 15 months break. I'm coming back as I got two little girls yesterday (pastel and pinstripe). The only question I have is: I was told they are both CB 11 but after I came back home and put them on the scale, one is 100g and one 210g is it possible then that at least 4,5 month old snake may weigh only 100g? According to what shop owner said they are both great feeders. One think I forgot to ask is how they were feeding them. I know they were both on rats. Would you suggest to put the rat next to the hide and leave it or rather shake it in front of the snake? I should know that already however I can't remember how I was feeding my 1st snake. Thanks for your help.

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2012 :  23:39:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unlikely but not impossible though they may have been kept on a maintenance diet or just been slow starters, though whats in a few months anyway, if they are healthy and eating then its a win.

Go to Top of Page

acd1984
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2012 :  02:30:29  Show Profile  Click to see acd1984's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine is only about 200grams and the shop said it is from Oct, but I don't believe it, guess it doesn't really matter if they eat shed and poo right for you

1.0.0 Lesser - Helios
2.0.0 Normal - George & Kairo
1.0.0 Mojave - Bolt
0.1.0 Mojave - Roxi
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko - Leo
0.0.1 Crocodile gecko - Pheonix

Go to Top of Page

acd1984
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2012 :  02:35:32  Show Profile  Click to see acd1984's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine is only about 200grams and the shop said it is from Oct, but I don't believe it, guess it doesn't really matter if they eat shed and poo right for you

1.0.0 Lesser - Helios
2.0.0 Normal - George & Kairo
1.0.0 Mojave - Bolt
0.1.0 Mojave - Roxi
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko - Leo
0.0.1 Crocodile gecko - Pheonix

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page