F.A.O admin and moderators
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

50 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  23:25:07  Show Profile
It is with regret Im asking for my account to be deleted and removed along with any post I have made on the forum.
Due to recent events in the corn snake forum in regards to post I made about D.P.S exotics poor hygiene standards.
As this is the sister site to the said forum I think it's only right that leave this forum as well.
I will not be assicoated with any forum or it's asscoiates that endorse bad hygiene practices like I commented in the post by defending the shop they are only endorsing these bad practices.
I have noticed that some of moderators and admin are in charge of the reptilian I also wish for this account to be deleted.

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  23:46:29  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address
Your account will be deleted as requested but I'm not going to trawl through any posts you've made and delete them too. Sorry for your bad experiences over on TCS, have fun.

Thread Locked

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Edited by - Kelfezond on 15/05/2012 23:48:05
Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  23:52:32  Show Profile
im sorry you decided to leave, however forums are about opinions you have yours and everyone else has theirs. You were replied to on that thread by the owner of the shop.

Im just sorry i never saw it as i wold have locked it after the first few posts as naming and shaming reptile shops is not allowed on these forums.

Also while im on it, where does the forum owners/ admins or mods say anything in that thread, the forum does not endorse anyones opinions we just provide a facility for people to express their own personal opinions kinda what a forum is for really is it not.

As Kelfezond has also mentioned I will not be going through looking for your posts to delete

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000