Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Not sure if I'll put these in the comp but...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2012 :  23:10:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...here are some of Penelope and a steering wheel Would anyone be so kind as to tell me if she looks like her eyes are dulling, and if this is a sign she might be due to shed (do the eyes go dull before they go blue?

'Hello, this is PC Penelope, at your service!'

'If I just squish this bit here, and that bit there, I fit beautifully!'

The way out - finally!

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen

Edited by - Meadow on 08/06/2012 23:11:57

frambo
Yearling

United Kingdom
228 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  00:09:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brilliant pics! Yeah I'd say she's going into a shed... skin looks a little dusty and the pupil is not really visible which even though not fully blue, is grey so probably going into shed. Put one in the comp... they're brilliant!

0.0.3 Koi Carp
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  00:37:14  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh hell yes that is the best one by far, enter lol

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  09:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks frambo and Kelf!! OK, which one do I put in the comp? I think the first one is hilarious but I can't see the steering wheel properly. I might take some more later and see what I can come up with

quote:
Originally posted by frambo

Yeah I'd say she's going into a shed... skin looks a little dusty and the pupil is not really visible which even though not fully blue, is grey so probably going into shed.
Ah, I will keep an eye on her then and see what happens over the next couple of weeks.

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen

Edited by - Meadow on 09/06/2012 10:00:01
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  10:49:57  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd put the first one in it's brilliant lol

Go to Top of Page

austin_89
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  13:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, first one is great!

1.1.0 Normal Royal Pythons... Kane (CF11) + Frankie (CB11)
1.0.0 Spider Royal Python (CB13)
1.0.0 100% het kahl albino boa Dexter (CB13)
1.0.0 Butter Corn...
0.1.0 Snow Corn... Alice
0.1.0 Red Harlequin Crested Gecko... Charlie
0.1.0 Albino Leopard Gecko... Cleo
1.1.0 African Green Mantis
1.0.0 Staffy... Alfie
1.1.0 Cats... Ebony and DK

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  13:50:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha they're awesome pics. Especially the first one :)

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  14:36:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, I'll put the first one in Thanks guys

She's definitely coming up for shedding now. Eyes very blue today and skin remarkably dull. This will be her first shed with me as I've only had her about 3 weeks.

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  14:39:14  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Goodluck! Hope it goes well for her

Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  14:43:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Goodluck! Hope it goes well for her

Thanks, Kelf. I've put some sphagnum moss in one of her hides - she then ignored that and stuck her chin in the water bowl for a couple of minutes before wandering over to one of her other hides, so didn't seem that impressed with the moss! Hopefully all will be well

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  14:46:02  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha nevermind the moss will do it's job no matter what hide she's in :)

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  18:52:47  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol Great pics, the first one in superb

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2012 :  20:12:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Tawfik

Penelope's eyes aren't so blue now, so I guess it won't be long before she sheds. She's been in the mossy hide today. Waiting, waiting, trying to be patient

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000