Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 General Posts
 Little off topic here but which is worse?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HaydenK
Yearling

United Kingdom
341 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  19:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A cat Bite or a royal python bite?

Just out of the ordinary this question but it gives me a thought of how it may hurt if I were to be bitten.

3.0.0 Normals
1.0.0 Pastel
0.2.0 Normals
0.1.0 Amel Corn

1.2.0 Bearded Dragons (CHRISTMAS PRESENT)

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  19:30:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The cat bite 100%. Cats are evil beasts, plus the reaction you can get from cat spit too, I swell up like a balloon after a cat bites me.

The only part of a snake bite that is bad is the way they make you jump because they are so incredibly fast.

Go to Top of Page

Fezza
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1063 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  19:45:54  Show Profile  Visit Fezza's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cat bite 100%

I'd rather have all my snakes bite me one after the other than when my cat sinks his teeth in.

He's a big cat with a bit of an attitude. We got him from the cats protection league a few years ago, they said he'd been rehomed a few times and always be brought straight back! This had put him off his food, they said. So we signed up to have him.

Alarm bells should have been rung, for a cat that was off his food he was a stone in weight and about 40-45cm tall

They told us about the attitude just after we got him in the cat basket!

We love him to bits but needless to say, bites from a cat that size HURT and due to the attitude, usual happen when you least expect it

1.0.0 normal royal
1.0.0 mojave royal
1.0.0 pastel enchi royal
0.1.0 cinnamon royal
0.1.0 pewter royal
0.1.0 genetic stripe royal
0.1.0 lesser goblin royal
0.1.0 phantom royal
0.1.0 Columbian rainbow boa
0.0.1 aru x jaya GTP
0.1.0 bredli
1.0.0 trans pecos rat snake
1.0.0 fat black cat
Go to Top of Page

HaydenK
Yearling

United Kingdom
341 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  20:22:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fezza

Cat bite 100%

I'd rather have all my snakes bite me one after the other than when my cat sinks his teeth in.

He's a big cat with a bit of an attitude. We got him from the cats protection league a few years ago, they said he'd been rehomed a few times and always be brought straight back! This had put him off his food, they said. So we signed up to have him.

Alarm bells should have been rung, for a cat that was off his food he was a stone in weight and about 40-45cm tall

They told us about the attitude just after we got him in the cat basket!

We love him to bits but needless to say, bites from a cat that size HURT and due to the attitude, usual happen when you least expect it

Bet he claws your eyes out when your sleeping lol

3.0.0 Normals
1.0.0 Pastel
0.2.0 Normals
0.1.0 Amel Corn

1.2.0 Bearded Dragons (CHRISTMAS PRESENT)
Go to Top of Page

Fezza
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1063 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  20:47:17  Show Profile  Visit Fezza's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is what I wake upto.....

...and god help you if you don't wake up and feed him!

1.0.0 normal royal
1.0.0 mojave royal
1.0.0 pastel enchi royal
0.1.0 cinnamon royal
0.1.0 pewter royal
0.1.0 genetic stripe royal
0.1.0 lesser goblin royal
0.1.0 phantom royal
0.1.0 Columbian rainbow boa
0.0.1 aru x jaya GTP
0.1.0 bredli
1.0.0 trans pecos rat snake
1.0.0 fat black cat
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  21:12:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fezza he is gorgeous. He reminds me of my Ali Kat who moved in with me for a few years and then vanished despite my efforts to find him. He was a huge feral with a head like a python who did NOT inhibit his bites. Led to antibiotics a couple of times. I only had to stroke him wrong or look at him wrong, but he was a love.

I have 3 more ex-ferals and now new cat Molly who also bites ('no, Molly, no tigers!') and who gets me up any time after 4am for breakfast and who, from her physique and behaviour I do suspect of being part Bengal, but you have to love cats even though, yes, Hayden, I've experienced far worse bites from cats than snakes. Most snake bites are a doddle - no worse than catching yourself while picking blackberries lol.

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  23:27:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh no no no no no, I couldn't have that, waking up to a panther staring at me, I'd very quickly have to sleep with the shotgun at the ready.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000