The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Native critters

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carlb1981 Posted - 04/09/2012 : 16:49:04
Right i attempted to tackle the jungle that is my garden today and was side tracked by a wee froggy hopping away from me when i nearly stood on it managed to catch it and take a few pics but also found a few big slugs while i was chasing the frog through the grass, i know you might think im strange for saying this but i thought the slug was quite pretty I've never really payed much attention to them before so don't know if they normally look like this but i thought it was pretty with the orange belly so took pics of one of them too lol.

So since we all take photos of our exotic critters and share them i thought id start a thread where we can all post pics of things we can find here in good old blighty even in our back gardens what you think????

I'll start with the two critters i photographed today

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Meadow Posted - 05/09/2012 : 10:02:06
I love watching frogs and toads around the garden Great pics!
Kelfezond Posted - 05/09/2012 : 08:54:15
Looks great :D
BlueDragon Posted - 05/09/2012 : 08:46:40
Oh, I like this idea : )

I love Frogs and Toads. And I think Slugs can be pretty as well. I like Lepard Slugs. And if you like ones with orange bellies you should keep your eye out for the black Slugs with bright orange bellies. They do tend to stand out a bit!

I have tons of photos of wildlife (being a wildlife photographer 'n' all) and I got some photos of all the little things in my and my mam's gardens. I got some photos of things I've found in the house as well, like all the Zebedi Spiders (Zebra Jumping Spider, they're all called Zebedi!) Got photos of Snails and Butterflies and Hoverflies...
Lotabob Posted - 04/09/2012 : 21:46:46
Aww a lovely Common Frog and I do believe that is a rather rubbishly named Red Slug. I like wildlife that can be found on your doorstep, often overlooked and more often beautiful.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000