The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 Scorpion cuddles and snake yawns.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 05/11/2012 : 23:53:21
Just a couple of pictures to share.

Yesterday after a big dinner Sanke was realigning her jaws and it looked like I'd chopped her head off.

Than today was Sally's cleaning day, she was unusually calm at been dug out of her tub so decided I had to have a hold.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 07/11/2012 : 09:21:23
You see, I got stung by a wasp when I was just four (on the end of my little finger as well) and I can still remember that like it was yesterday. So although I don't have any real fear of getting bitten (there are exeptions!) I do have a fear of being stung.
I really love Scorpions, but it's the sting that puts me off.

Congrats on holding your Scorp for the first time : )

And that yawn shot is great X )
Lotabob Posted - 06/11/2012 : 20:13:11
Nope they are CHEAP! They eat once a week(ish) and you have to just keep their tub clean. They aren't exactly an easily handled pet but you can if you are feeling brave but expect a sting and be surprised if you don't get one.
jbarlow91 Posted - 06/11/2012 : 07:59:18
I am starting to really like the scorpians what are they like to have as pets and do they cost much to buy and house
Lotabob Posted - 06/11/2012 : 00:13:48
I don't blame you Chris, I've had this one over a year and this is the first success at holding, they are quite defensive Scorpions but today she was quite subdued and calm when I was moving her so just had to go for it. I just marvel at that stinger and pincers, such a perfect set of weaponry.
Baobab Posted - 06/11/2012 : 00:03:07
Love the Sanke piccy. Not just right place right time but getting the camera to take the picture at the right time.
chrisc Posted - 06/11/2012 : 00:02:14
great pic of sanke an sally's looking pretty, not held my asian forests as their very defencive

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000