The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptile Photos
 my 3 cwd girls

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 15/08/2010 : 14:14:53
We seem to of caught a water dragon bug,got another girl the other day,gave her a few days to settle and get her green colours back as she was brown from the stress of a long drive,any way here she is in her own viv for now,then will met the other girls at a later date.

I also fitted my other two with a 3' pool and filter system so the can have a proper swim now and they love it.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lee2308 Posted - 23/08/2010 : 19:25:05
there be a anti-leg aliance soon
mischang Posted - 23/08/2010 : 14:52:05
Leggist u guys come up with some random stuff lol
lee2308 Posted - 23/08/2010 : 12:49:08
Thanks,are you being a leggist blackecho,that not very politically correct lol
Blackecho Posted - 23/08/2010 : 07:04:15
Very nice for legged creatures Lee
STICKS Posted - 18/08/2010 : 17:37:16
Hi there lee,Thanks for getting back to me been on the internet today found some from £25 and up after that may have a look round my local rep shops at the weekend i am in essex thurrock area i see what you meen about the size i have a boa as well as royals they need 6ft.Thanks again if you here of any going please drop me a line.
Would like them as babys if i can.If i have any luck i will let you know thanks again.
lee2308 Posted - 17/08/2010 : 20:27:29
you can pick them up really cheap as people are put of by the size of the enclosure needed for adults,A garden center near me do hatchlings for £25,you could get a adult for around 30-50.Check classified site,where abouts are you?
STICKS Posted - 17/08/2010 : 18:31:44
Hi there lee very nice dragons fancy getting one myself how much are thay i can not seem to find any where i am.very nice set up i like the pool.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000