my 3 cwd girls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2010 :  14:14:53  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We seem to of caught a water dragon bug,got another girl the other day,gave her a few days to settle and get her green colours back as she was brown from the stress of a long drive,any way here she is in her own viv for now,then will met the other girls at a later date.

I also fitted my other two with a 3' pool and filter system so the can have a proper swim now and they love it.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  18:31:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there lee very nice dragons fancy getting one myself how much are thay i can not seem to find any where i am.very nice set up i like the pool.
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  20:27:29  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
you can pick them up really cheap as people are put of by the size of the enclosure needed for adults,A garden center near me do hatchlings for £25,you could get a adult for around 30-50.Check classified site,where abouts are you?

Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2010 :  17:37:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there lee,Thanks for getting back to me been on the internet today found some from £25 and up after that may have a look round my local rep shops at the weekend i am in essex thurrock area i see what you meen about the size i have a boa as well as royals they need 6ft.Thanks again if you here of any going please drop me a line.
Would like them as babys if i can.If i have any luck i will let you know thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  07:04:15  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice for legged creatures Lee

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  12:49:08  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks,are you being a leggist blackecho,that not very politically correct lol

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  14:52:05  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Leggist u guys come up with some random stuff lol

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  19:25:05  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
there be a anti-leg aliance soon

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000