Sam my dobermann
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  00:23:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is a beautiful picture of sam sadly he passed away 2yrs this jan gone,i miss him big time so much fun, brilliant character,full of life made you smile every day just talking to him his little ole tail wagging nineteen to the dozen.Had dobermanns for over 20yrs fantastic breed very very loyal.Have to put a picture of my dobermann rica whos fast asleep at the moment.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  10:17:42  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He looks soppy

Go to Top of Page

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  12:17:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He was one in a millon BE we had a fantastic bond miss him big time.Check this link out BE this is the sort of hobbie my mate does he is at PD level police dog stakes in working trials.The link you click shows you how well trained these dogs are,these dogs are far far better traind than the police dog.www.israeldogs.com then click on the below link

israeldogs thai- schutzhund 1 trial
Go to Top of Page

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  12:20:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another one for you BE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9R8Uh2GFg&feature=related
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  12:27:52  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My sister trains dog trainers in the USA (or did anyway, has just moved to Japan).

Go to Top of Page

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  12:39:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was it just general dog training? or working trails training?
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  12:56:55  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
She's done all sorts (some competition stuff, but don't ask me what, I don't listen much ), I don't think she actually trains dogs anymore, she trains people to train dogs now.

Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  17:28:15  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awww - I love dobes and your boy looked a sweetheart. All the ones I've known have had great temperaments.

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page

rainbowbridge
Hatchling

75 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  18:08:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ty Alanna the pics of your Alaskan Malamutes very nice.Its not the breed of dogs that are nasty its the individual dog of that breed.Its a must to have A1 breeding line easy going temperments if you have that, then you need to teach the owner how to train there dog you have to be a leader.Far to many people have dogs that are not suitable ie owner has very low energy lives in high story appartment what do they get they get a border collie whos extremly high energy level.so dog dont get out much dog get highly frustrated and loses the plot that goes for any dog thats not in the right home with the right lifestyle.Iam so clued up on dogs and there behaviour i be typing all night lol.Dogs are my number 1 hobby followed by charlie my royal followed by my partner bless her.Have you checked out them links Alanna they are one hell of a trained dog and its just a sport like working trials.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000