The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 beardie eggs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blackskull Posted - 25/08/2012 : 09:54:47
i was sat drinking the first cup of coffee of the day as lucy was getting ready for work and heard norma rustling around her viv so looked in. her tail was in the air with legs spread so i thought she was going to have a poo. so i sat there waiting for it so i could clean it up and out pops an egg. she has now passed 2 eggs over the last hour and a half and still a bit restless. i wonder if there will be any more
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Baobab Posted - 25/08/2012 : 11:56:40
Throw them out. But its almost lunch time. Boiled beardy eggs on toast.
reptilemadd Posted - 25/08/2012 : 11:53:07
I know beardies can lay upto 30 eggs at a time and upto three times a year when mated but shouldn't think you'll get anywhere near that amount if she not been mated but as for the exact amount sorry can't help with that.
blackskull Posted - 25/08/2012 : 11:51:10
oh yes i remember that one now

you should have seen the look on the better halfs face when i said we will just throw them out after she asked what we should do with them lol
Baobab Posted - 25/08/2012 : 11:38:18
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10230
Haha congratulations are in order then. Here is the chicken egg link I referred to.

Addition
Just reread your post. I thought you said you were breeding the first time I read it.
Think I need to go and lye down
blackskull Posted - 25/08/2012 : 11:27:45
not sure what you mean about the chicken eggs, must have missed that one.

no we are not breeding. by all accounts females can lay without being with a male. never seen beardie eggs before, they are rather small. we are up to 3 eggs now
Baobab Posted - 25/08/2012 : 11:20:43
Are these some of those chicken eggs discussed on a previous topic or are you breeding and was expecting them at some point.
Anyway congrats,I think

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000