New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2012 :  09:54:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was sat drinking the first cup of coffee of the day as lucy was getting ready for work and heard norma rustling around her viv so looked in. her tail was in the air with legs spread so i thought she was going to have a poo. so i sat there waiting for it so i could clean it up and out pops an egg. she has now passed 2 eggs over the last hour and a half and still a bit restless. i wonder if there will be any more

1.1 normal royal, sully, silver
0.1 pinstripe royal, penny
1.1 pastel royal, lars, clover
0.1 lesser royal, serenity
0.1 black pastel royal, betty
0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
1.0 childrens python, myles
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
0.0.1 mack snow leopard gecko, munchkin
4.1 cats, stan, dave, marble, binx, daisy
4.1 rabbits, mol, ted, bill, spud, alice
0.1 crazy cat/bunny lady of bridgwater, lucy

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2012 :  11:20:43  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are these some of those chicken eggs discussed on a previous topic or are you breeding and was expecting them at some point.
Anyway congrats,I think

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2012 :  11:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not sure what you mean about the chicken eggs, must have missed that one.

no we are not breeding. by all accounts females can lay without being with a male. never seen beardie eggs before, they are rather small. we are up to 3 eggs now

0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2012 :  11:38:18  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10230
Haha congratulations are in order then. Here is the chicken egg link I referred to.

Addition
Just reread your post. I thought you said you were breeding the first time I read it.
Think I need to go and lye down

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.

Edited by - Baobab on 25/08/2012 11:43:09
Go to Top of Page

blackskull
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2012 :  11:51:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yes i remember that one now

you should have seen the look on the better halfs face when i said we will just throw them out after she asked what we should do with them lol

0.1 mojave royal, mavis
0.1 normal het clown
1.0 pastel het clown
1.0 nuclear, ned
1.0 super phantom
0.1 hog island boa
0.1 sonoran x boa, grace
Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2012 :  11:53:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know beardies can lay upto 30 eggs at a time and upto three times a year when mated but shouldn't think you'll get anywhere near that amount if she not been mated but as for the exact amount sorry can't help with that.

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2012 :  11:56:40  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Throw them out. But its almost lunch time. Boiled beardy eggs on toast.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000