Ra doing his cute act.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2012 :  19:31:38  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ra our Tiawanese was out for stroll and a tickle before his mouse tonight. He likes his tickles and pushes into your fingers while your doing it. Once his mouse was ready, he had it as usual on a sheet of news paper on the sofa. He took less than 30 seconds from grabbing it in the middle, carried it over to the corner and gutting it down.
Once he was finished I put him back in his viv but before I could close the door he was looking to get out again and shot up my arm. I put him back in again but he did the same again so I let him stay out.
While I was holding him I was stroking his back with my thumb. After a while of this he came around and watched my thumb for a while then stuck his head under my moving thumb and stayed there while I stroked his head. He stayed like that for ages.
I just tried to put him back in his viv with the same results, so he's now sitting curled up in Janes jumper.
Little sweety.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.

Meadow
Yearling

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2012 :  09:57:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, too cute

Penelope nuzzles into my arm when she comes out. She's probably just trying to eat me or something, but it's really cute and feels like she's giving me a cuddle

1.1.0 human beasties
0.1.0 royal python

“It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” - Alan Cohen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000