The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Other common boa's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 29/02/2012 : 20:25:05
Hey guys and girls, reptile talking it's a big year for me i'm moving all my reptiles into their own room and freeing up a lot of room (which will naturally house more reptiles)

I will be building (yes, myself, don't be scared) a new 8x3x4 vivarium for my lovely big girl Pandora as I think she deserrves a nicer home now and she's going to be moved into our lounge so I want her viv to be pretty.

I've been thinking about getting her a boyfriend as she had such a huge yield of baby boa's last year and I enjoyed them (even though they were a surprise) i'm thinking of doing it all again in the future.
I don't plan on expanding the boa breeding side of things so her boyfriend will stay with us and all the babies will be given good homes, she won't be bred every year and she'll only ever be bred to this one male in future so I want to get a nice stunning male so i'm wondering what boa morphs there are out there that are co-dom or dominant, hopefully I can find one I really like the look of.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 29/02/2012 : 22:37:07
Just posted this on another thread but seems appropriate here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5onJDwHqBFI

good luck with the breeding Kelf.
Laws Posted - 29/02/2012 : 21:17:22
hey kelf , theres a few dominant or co-dom genes out there . You could go motley , hypo , jungle , or arabasce i think are the main ones . Most of those give u a 50/50 mix in terms of babies , you could also go down the route of double genes , so u could look at a nice hypo jungle , hypo motley and then u will get ur normals , motleys and hypos or hypos , normals and jungles . depends on your budget , but all of those would give some nice babies if u are only going to have one daddy boa :) Im looking at the above to go with my normal Lexo so i have a nice mixed bag :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000