The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Albino!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 01/04/2012 : 10:42:38
As I decided a while ago I would probably not be working with royal albino's I thought i'd still like an albino snake of some sort they're kind of a key component to any great snake colllection.

so off I went to the pet shop to see what was around and I found a lovely 6ft male cb09 albino kahl boa constrictor. He was priced at 550 but after a chat with the owner I got him down to 400 as the snake was notorious for it's aggression in the viv which is going to be GREAT fun!

I think they had nicnamed him 'the bitey thing' but I think i'll be changing that to Reggie after the kray brother, suits him well haha.

so I put down a 100 deposit, I pay 50 a week and in a month or so time I take him home, hopefully by then our new viv's will be built (i'm building a 2 tier stack for him and pandora both 7ftx3ftx3ft so lots of room and it's time pandoraa had an expansion.)

No real plans to breed them together yet but I may do in the future who knows.

next friday i'll be popping in to pay my weekly price and ill get a photo of him for you all.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 02/04/2012 : 16:21:08
Haha yep I miss Anubis being feisty so had to find another project
n/a Posted - 01/04/2012 : 13:15:32
Congrats - like me you're a glutton for punishment? Look forward to pics of the bitey whitey lol!
hayes Posted - 01/04/2012 : 12:14:33
can't wait to see this one!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000