Albino!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2012 :  10:42:38  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As I decided a while ago I would probably not be working with royal albino's I thought i'd still like an albino snake of some sort they're kind of a key component to any great snake colllection.

so off I went to the pet shop to see what was around and I found a lovely 6ft male cb09 albino kahl boa constrictor. He was priced at 550 but after a chat with the owner I got him down to 400 as the snake was notorious for it's aggression in the viv which is going to be GREAT fun!

I think they had nicnamed him 'the bitey thing' but I think i'll be changing that to Reggie after the kray brother, suits him well haha.

so I put down a 100 deposit, I pay 50 a week and in a month or so time I take him home, hopefully by then our new viv's will be built (i'm building a 2 tier stack for him and pandora both 7ftx3ftx3ft so lots of room and it's time pandoraa had an expansion.)

No real plans to breed them together yet but I may do in the future who knows.

next friday i'll be popping in to pay my weekly price and ill get a photo of him for you all.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

hayes
Yearling

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2012 :  12:14:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can't wait to see this one!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2012 :  13:15:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats - like me you're a glutton for punishment? Look forward to pics of the bitey whitey lol!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  16:21:08  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha yep I miss Anubis being feisty so had to find another project

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000