The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Female Royal rehome

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sjagzy Posted - 18/04/2009 : 13:40:35
hi
i have a female royal python called pricilla. ive had her since she was a baby but i must admit ive had nothing but trouble with her! she is about 3/4 years old but is not very big. my trouble with her is she is so fussy with food! i cannot get her to eat without making her dinner move so she very rarely eats. i am looking for someone with experience to take her as i really want her to go to a good home and i feel she is not getting everything she needs from me. i haven't handled her much because i was advised not to until she starts eating properly but i cant seem to get her to so hopefully some1 with more experience will have better luck. she hasn't shown any sign of agression towards anyone so i don't think she will cause any problems. i have moved afew times since getting her and i think she has become unsettled due to this as she seemed to eat well wen i first brought her home.
if anyone is interested please email me. i live in the sidcup area in kent. im only giving priscilla away not her tank so u will need to have everything available to keep her.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
antw23uk Posted - 23/04/2009 : 22:23:32
Yup again, cant email ...... my email is antw23uk@hotmail.com

Thanks x
Danny Action1 Posted - 18/04/2009 : 15:59:16
Hiya Sjagzy

For some reason it wont let me email you so could you try and email me with your number so i can call you cheers
i only live in Dartford so not far

Cheers Danny

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000