The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Mid '09 Spider Male (Kent)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lathers Posted - 03/11/2009 : 20:17:24
Hi all, I'm looking to sell an '09 Spider Royal python male, i purchased this snake as part of a pair that the previous owner would not split (i was interested in the other snake a pastel). I have had the snake for only a few days and would ideally like to pass him on sooner rather than later other wise i know what will happen, i'll get attached and that'll be that still i'm selling him with an 11ltr rub, hide, water bowel, mat and stat and a digital thermometer. He has never missed a feed although i only have the owner's word for this i can say however that he strike feeds i fed him a small mouse and the other end is working just as well £275 []
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pinkor69 Posted - 10/12/2009 : 21:25:29
Hello mate do you still have the spider for sale
If you do I want him and will be able to pick him upat the weekend. Please can you contact me to let me know. Thanks Alex
Lathers Posted - 27/11/2009 : 22:06:52
Bump
bengy_s Posted - 15/11/2009 : 21:05:34
Ok thanks for photos, he's a nice little guy!

Gonna wait for results (tomorrow poss. Tues) and let you know!
Lathers Posted - 14/11/2009 : 22:36:21
Thought you mIght like a few pics incidentally if you do like him I would obviously hold him for you. http://s706.photobucket.com/albums/ww64/Lathers/Spider/
bengy_s Posted - 14/11/2009 : 22:22:17
Ok will do for sure. I'll keep checking this thread so obviously continue to sell him and if i'm not able to have him then it wasn't meant to be. If you sell him through another ad please let me know as well. Hope things pick up soon and I'll keep you posted.
Lathers Posted - 14/11/2009 : 20:32:10
Hi Bengy sorry for the late reply sorry about the bad news, both of them, that doesn't really cover it but just hope everything turns out ok keep us posted
bengy_s Posted - 14/11/2009 : 19:34:19
I do hope it sorts itself out my end asap but if you sell him in the meantime then all the best.
bengy_s Posted - 14/11/2009 : 19:33:11
Sorry Lathers haven't got back to you. Its not looking good for a purchase of your spider anytime soon i'm afraid :-(

If you check out my thread you'll see why:

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3126

I do apologise as I was really close to buying him (after seeing some updated photos) but as you'll see on the thread, its not looking good for the next few weeks at least.
Lathers Posted - 11/11/2009 : 19:39:44
Ah that's useful cheers
lee2308 Posted - 10/11/2009 : 23:24:34
sw animal couriers are good and he's from bristol http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/members/swanimalcouriers.html
bengy_s Posted - 10/11/2009 : 22:12:22
Cool did you get any photos or videos? Put a request for a quote in for transport for him & will let you know final decision if good price and seen couple more snaps!
Lathers Posted - 09/11/2009 : 17:05:55
ok sure he's just struk fed on two small mice, quite an enthusiastic feeder :)
bengy_s Posted - 09/11/2009 : 13:15:40
that cool. video and pictures very welcome. Didn't know if u saw paul's reply above but he's given name of another rep delivery so if he's cheap and i want him then ill go for it. If not and i'd still want him then i'll just arrange a day to jaunt over.
Lathers Posted - 09/11/2009 : 08:45:27
hi Bengy sorry for the late reply yea the spider is still available, i haven't taken any more photo's yet have been leaving him alone a bit not wanting to stress him out, he's due a feed today so i could probably take some pictures then maybe even a movies of it although will probably look a bit blair witch :)
bengy_s Posted - 08/11/2009 : 13:59:50
Thanks Paul. Appreciated. Ill get in touch with him (google?).
Paulusworm Posted - 07/11/2009 : 21:18:10
Bengy: I can highly recommend Sam the Van Man. DEFRA licenced and very reasonably priced. Did a brilliant job of getting my Hoggie to me .
bengy_s Posted - 07/11/2009 : 20:55:48
Hey Lathers... still interested. Any new photos/movies. Perhaps if I would want him then I can put aside a day to get him. Its not that far... well could be further! Im seeing a consultant surgeon in oxford later in the month (for me not my Royal!) so if it tied in then could go from there to you then back to Briz?!?
bengy_s Posted - 04/11/2009 : 16:47:13
Googled reptile taxi and they are out of business apparently. (also based up north & someone got quote from Kent to devon for £150 so would be too expensive).
bengy_s Posted - 04/11/2009 : 16:20:51
Rep taxi? Obviously a courier? How much they charge do you know? Yeah any handling photos/movies would be great! Almost be able to see him without seeing him if you know what I mean? Is £275 set in stone or would you drop a little?
Lathers Posted - 04/11/2009 : 15:12:21
I know it's a pain when it's far away, if it helps I can take movies of feeds and general handling plus more pics plus there is always a rep taxi

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000