The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted Normal Royal Python

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 12/01/2010 : 22:52:29
Hello all,

I am after a Normal Royal Python , I would prefer a hatchling , Im from Leicester - EastMidlands.

Could some one please note how much this would cost me.

Kind Regards Ash.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
STICKS Posted - 27/01/2010 : 20:32:50
Hi there juvies around £60 in essex have not been abel to fined a hatch myself if anyone knows of any in essex that would be great thanks.
HannahB Posted - 27/01/2010 : 20:15:31
they are better off on heatmats when they are smaller..mine are on heatmats still at the moment but they are rather small for their age bless em
pfleming Posted - 26/01/2010 : 23:52:03
mine was £130, captive bred 09, unsexed.. roughly 18"

starting to think i got ripped, but still, worth every penny!
hiper2009 Posted - 12/01/2010 : 23:46:46
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Could some one please note how much this would cost me

depends if you're buying CB or CF (CF are cheaper) and where you're buying from, shop prices are, well shop prices lol, breeder prices will be less, show prices at the end of the day will be rock bottom and private sales will be somewhere inbetween all of that lol

not sure if there's any regional variation on pricing, or if availability affects prices (in theory fewer specimens available should mean higher prices)

but generally i think you should expect to pay £25 to £50 but anyone that's recently bought a hatchie royal please feel free to correct me!

plus it's a little early for hatchies, you're more likely to find 09 juvies avaialble.............

Thanks Alison , Whats a CF ? Captive Farm ? My local reptile store have a CB09 Royal normal for £45 but i want a CB10 And dont mind waiting a couple of months for one as i still need to buy a Thermostat for the royal collection as i can't connect the heat source to the cornsnakes thermostat as they need different temps ,

I have read the Royal Caresheet, but it does not state if females grow bigger then the males im not fussed what i get. Also a hatchling uses a heatmatt for the first 12months is this correct or can they go stright on to a heatbulb ?
reptilekeeper1992 Posted - 12/01/2010 : 23:20:55
My royal was £80

CB 2009 Female
sexychef Posted - 12/01/2010 : 23:03:27
for-
-CB male upto £50 or so
-CB female upto £90 or so
-CF unsexed around £25-40

for a grown on royal a little more.
Gingerpony Posted - 12/01/2010 : 22:58:42
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Could some one please note how much this would cost me

depends if you're buying CB or CF (CF are cheaper) and where you're buying from, shop prices are, well shop prices lol, breeder prices will be less, show prices at the end of the day will be rock bottom and private sales will be somewhere inbetween all of that lol

not sure if there's any regional variation on pricing, or if availability affects prices (in theory fewer specimens available should mean higher prices)

but generally i think you should expect to pay £25 to £50 but anyone that's recently bought a hatchie royal please feel free to correct me!

plus it's a little early for hatchies, you're more likely to find 09 juvies avaialble.............

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000