The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted : Albino Royal youngster !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zincubus Posted - 21/02/2011 : 13:47:52
I have been keeping Corn snakes for a while now , and recently bought a beautiful normal Royal hatchling who is just a darlin'.

I may just have room for ONE more snaky and it is going to be a visual albino Royal. :)

Afraid I won't be able to spend silly money but I only want a pet quality, albino not a breeding standard one with amazing patterns etc

Must be a youngster or as young as possible and a decent feeder.

Should be as easy task :)

I am prepared to wait for the right one. ... just hoping that an affordable one becomes available in the next few months .
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zincubus Posted - 26/03/2011 : 14:13:00
Thank you !!!
blackskull Posted - 26/03/2011 : 12:12:52
congrats don't forget to post pics
Zincubus Posted - 26/03/2011 : 08:05:51
Malawi's AND complete set up. ......SOLD. ....

I am now the proud owner of a lovely little female Hi Contrast Albino Royal Python !!!!!

Yahooooooo !!!!!!!!
Zincubus Posted - 23/03/2011 : 01:51:34
Bump......
Zincubus Posted - 20/03/2011 : 10:54:19
quote:
Originally posted by Zincubus

Albino Royal python wanted !!!!

Offered

Further details of my Malawi set up .

My collection includes , off the top of my head and sorry for spelling errors :-
A nucleus of fish chosen for their striking looks , afraid they are un-named haps including a stunning trio , Male - top half Rosy redbottom half ,jet black plus two green females , 4 brown and white haps , 5 Crab? haps , 3 Compriceps , 8 Red Red Zebras , 5 Cobalt Blue Zebras , 2 striped Blue Zebras , a pair of breeding Yellow Labs, 6 smaller Yellow Labs , shoal of 4 Clown loach , 1 Brown Knifefish ( 6") 1 adult Albino Plecostomus ( (5") 1 Shell Dweller.
Approx cost of these was around £270 .

Also

Tank / Hood/ Lighting and Moonlighting/ 2 heater- thermostats/ 2 powerful Fluval filters 3&4 / Pump Loads of white rock and BLACK gravel ..etc etc also available - cost around £330.

Total value must be around £600 if you were to buy as new.
PS The fish are a perfect community , no nipped or damged fins in sight !

It's heart breaking to part with these , to be honest but I'm sure you guys know what happens when you get the "snake bug "

Bump.......
Zincubus Posted - 19/03/2011 : 15:06:59
quote:

Offered

My collection includes , off the top of my head and sorry for spelling errors :-
A nucleus of fish chosen for their striking looks , afraid they are un-named haps including a stunning trio , Male - top half Rosy redbottom half ,jet black plus two green females , 4 brown and white haps , 5 Crab? haps , 3 Compriceps , 8 Red Red Zebras , 5 Cobalt Blue Zebras , 2 striped Blue Zebras , a pair of breeding Yellow Labs, 6 smaller Yellow Labs , shoal of 4 Clown loach , 1 Brown Knifefish ( 6") 1 adult Albino Plecostomus ( (5") 1 Shell Dweller.

Also

Tank / Hood/ Lighting and Moonlighting/ 2 heater- thermostats/ 2 powerful Fluval filters 3&4 / Pump Loads of white rock and BLACK gravel ..etc etc also available - cost around £330.

It's heart breaking to part with these , to be honest but I'm sure you guys know what happens when you get the "snake bug "

Bump
hiper2009 Posted - 19/03/2011 : 10:51:39
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

£50 just to get rid of her.

That's well cheap I would have had it off you what a shame .
Kelfezond Posted - 19/03/2011 : 10:16:17
£50 just to get rid of her.
hiper2009 Posted - 19/03/2011 : 10:03:38
quote:

Already sold mate, sorry

No worrys mate how much did she sell for if you don't mind me asking ?
Kelfezond Posted - 19/03/2011 : 00:08:38
Already sold mate, sorry
hiper2009 Posted - 18/03/2011 : 23:56:49
quote:

I'm selling a normal female :P where do you live?

Edit: Meh! Felt evil and had to edit it, she's not "excellent" temperment, has bit plenty of times but not in months and months now and is out and about in her viv every day now

I'm intrested , What CB is it and can you email me pics ect and more info on her please and not to forget price ?
Zincubus Posted - 18/03/2011 : 22:45:19
quote:

Offered

Also

Bump. !!!!
Kelfezond Posted - 17/03/2011 : 17:26:21
Goodluck I do truely sympathize with you.
Zincubus Posted - 17/03/2011 : 17:17:40
Bump.......
Zincubus Posted - 16/03/2011 : 18:17:12

Offered

Also

Zincubus Posted - 16/03/2011 : 15:51:25
quote:
Anyways , I have been keeping Corn snakes for a while now , and recently bought a beautiful normal Royal hatchling who is just a darlin'.
I may just have room for ONE more snaky and it is going to be a visual albino Royal. LAfraid I won't be able to spend silly money but I only want a pet quality, albino not a breeding standard one with amazing patterns etc
.Must be a small hatchling as young as possible and a decent feeder.
Should be as easy task :)

I am prepared to wait for the right one. ... just hoping that an affordable one becomes available in the next few months .

Still dreaming of an albino Royal ! Part ex deal maybe ??

How about an iPhone 3GS 32Mb Black , bought just over £12 months ago for £640 in total ( £400 plus £20 x12 months) . Also have a bit of cash.

Another alternative would be my Malawi set up and huge collection of stunning Malawi cichlids . Total cost of the Malawi setup inc the fish is around £600.
Kelfezond Posted - 09/03/2011 : 21:09:10
I'm selling a normal female :P where do you live?

Edit: Meh! Felt evil and had to edit it, she's not "excellent" temperment, has bit plenty of times but not in months and months now and is out and about in her viv every day now
Zincubus Posted - 09/03/2011 : 21:06:54
Money's real real tight at the moment , changed my target to a normal female Royal , must be under 24 " long and excellent temperament.
Kelfezond Posted - 07/03/2011 : 11:12:37
http://www.crystalpalacereptiles.com/index.php?option=com_redshop&view=product&pid=294&cid=5&Itemid=57

£350 from an awesome shop, cheapest you'll find im sure
Kelfezond Posted - 06/03/2011 : 15:14:53
There are some for just over 400 here.
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/635062-ball-python-order-brian-barczyk.html

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000