The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Warning to anyone dealing with (mohammad . Mutaion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smart1 Posted - 13/10/2011 : 19:57:19
too cut a long story short im posting this so as others dont fall into the same trap i have ....
i traded some royals about 4 weeks ago with (mohammad)for one of my spied hachling all seemed ok on arrival apart from a pied that had a big lump on its nose which i wasnt told about , anyway i decided to take the animals (which has now turned out to a big mistake on my part)
i housed these snakes alongside 3 of mine which were 100% healthy and which im hopeing still are .
2 weeks into haveing the royals they started developing RI wich i started treating with f10 and visted the vets , when i first contacted mohammad about this he was straight away saying he would pay for the vet bills .. a day later it had gone from pay for the vet bills to pay for 2 vet bills (which he did ) then another came down with RI , today ive recived the results back from the vets and they have stated its not something that would have just happened to the snakes over the last few weeks also to compound the problem 2 of the said snakes have started bleeding from the cloaca with the vet has told me that this 2 is a problem that couldnt have happend over the course of just a few weeks.
ive spoken to mohammad about this and have offered to get proof from the vet but he didnt want to no , all i wanted was the snakes that i have got from him to be returned and to be reimburst for them,but he is adament it is not his fault even tho the vets has stated otherwise and ive offered to provide proof...

to top it all off the vet gave the snakes 50/50 of making it which isnt good to say the least when speaking again to mohammad
he said he would have no trouble to have took them back if they were all heathly,but then that statetment kinda defeted the point !
i no from alot of people that mohammad is a trader of royals in a big way and has a high turnover of snakes due to this i feel that anyone buying from this guy needs to be very very carefull as the snakes may seem heathly but just because an animal looks healthy doesnt mean it is BE WARNED!!
smart1 Posted - 17/11/2011 : 16:25:02
plenty of people have had issues its just none of them have the bottle to post up about it unlike myself...
see most people are scared about there reputations but if nothing is said then this guy will just get away with it so it was time for me to make a stand sod the rep!
boomslang Posted - 15/11/2011 : 22:49:32
quote:
Originally posted by smart1

The vet stated in the time frame it took it wouldn't have happened with myself and my 3 were previously vet checked so I new they were clean and free from anything issues

There you go then,be interesting to see if anyone else has problems now.
smart1 Posted - 15/11/2011 : 21:08:16
The vet stated in the time frame it took it wouldn't have happened with myself and my 3 were previously vet checked so I new they were clean and free from anything issues
smart1 Posted - 15/11/2011 : 21:06:17
Asked for it to be locked because I didn't want anymore bull**** being posted, I put my rep on the line to warn others about this idiot the least I thought they could do is be greatfull
boomslang Posted - 15/11/2011 : 19:10:47
Its not him posting its other people,Most of them being breeders themselfs.people stick up for there own.

Anyway did the vet say the snakes could have got sick with you?or that it would have taken longer for said things to happen?Anyway id give up posting on there m8,as they locked it again.

Im not sticking up for anyone,just saying you could post pages of proof and it would still get locked.
smart1 Posted - 15/11/2011 : 17:19:38
I'd like everyone on here to comment on my thread on rfuk , some people are unreal, my guess is it Mohammad under another name or friends Of his posting
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/classified-chat/779038-warning-anyone-dealing-mohammad-mutaionsonly.html#post9257889
jhk2005 Posted - 15/11/2011 : 17:00:50
maybe a call to the RSPCA might sort things out? or at least avoid your problems for other potential victims?? I'm sorry you've had such a rough time but at least you have the knowledge that your proper care and attention will help to give your new little one's the best possible chance at pulling through this

I can understand how upsetting it is and I get extremely angry to think that people like this continue to get away with what is basically neglecting the health of their animals ; last time I checked this was a criminal offence in the UK?? This idiot sounds like he's in dire need of urgent prosecution to protect the poor creatures in his "care" and to protect other people from having to go through what you have been through. I mean god only knows how many more are suffering the same problems as I type this?

Despite the general love/hate relationship between us reptile keepers and the RSPCA I really think you should involve them (if you haven't already). People like this Mohammed / "mutationsonly" should be banned from keeping (let alone selling) ANY animals if they can't prove they are providing good basic care and veterinary care.

I really hope the little ones and yourself are ok despite all this stress

(and I hope Mohammed gets whats due to him in spades! )
smart1 Posted - 15/11/2011 : 16:33:06

boomslang Posted - 14/11/2011 : 20:34:59
quote:

looks like im taking on the whole forum on rf when will these idiots ever learn !

Guess its upto them who they buy from,even if they mostly have bad feedback.Like i said before,I wouldnt buy from someone who had 5 bad of 20 reviews.negative feedback even just 1 can stop possible buyers.

Looks like they closed your thread,so maybe you're right and he will do the same to others.
smart1 Posted - 14/11/2011 : 11:49:05
looks like im taking on the whole forum on rf when will these idiots ever learn !
boomslang Posted - 14/11/2011 : 01:08:00
Alot of sellers will just refund,don't matter if the customer is lying or telling the truth.Alot of people do complain and moan but rarely take it any further.ofc to a point,if the seller can back up 100% why no refund should be given.
Afew sites do a 3 week/one month return thing,all helps to advoid stuff like this.
Perhaps he will learn from this,as you have posted in alot of places and thats going to affect him.So what are you going to do now then?and ofc how are the snakes doing?
smart1 Posted - 13/11/2011 : 22:58:52
update guy and girls ive contacted him with a final chance to sort me out and he wasnt having none of it read this

rockroyal Posted - 13/11/2011 : 17:51:28
stratford upon avon warwickshire
GMac Posted - 13/11/2011 : 17:10:50
location may make it easier to recommend someone
rockroyal Posted - 13/11/2011 : 16:42:39
now i`m worried i`ve been looking to buy my 2nd royal python i have a mormal at the moment so would love another morph now cananyone reccomend a good breeder to me please and if poss a link to
Animal Posted - 13/11/2011 : 11:40:42
Wow did I read that right, the guy who supplied these snakes said he has 600 royals plus others?! That is LOT of snakes to look after, keep track of feeds, sheds, etc and he must have a huge space to keep that many? I know for certain if I had that many, I absolutely could not look after them all properly without at least a few staff and proper premises to keep them, and that to my mind would make him a large pet shop. I'm not sure but I thought you needed some kind of licence to actually keep animals in those amounts, let alone sell them. Perhaps contact the council for his area and report him?

I hope your snakes get better and pull through for you, it must be awful for you to have to go through this xx
reptilemadd Posted - 01/11/2011 : 14:51:05
Don't know what it is about the dark side (rfuk) but I'm not a member and will only go on it if I'm desperate for that very reason smart1 they all seem more interested in who's got the biggest snake rather than trying to help people... As boomslang said any further joy with this joker????
boomslang Posted - 31/10/2011 : 22:46:49
quote:

wht is it everyone on here is nice and seems to be understanding were as on rfuk they all seem to be horrible and say things that are total bull****

did he offer to take the snakes back?ie before you posted that stuff on rfuk?Or any refund etc etc?

Did you see that post on them corns?seller tried to make all kinds of excuses,Most people can see who's to blame in most cases like this.Theres no excuse full stop for selling snakes in some conditions.
smart1 Posted - 31/10/2011 : 21:15:23
wht is it everyone on here is nice and seems to be understanding were as on rfuk they all seem to be horrible and say things that are total bull****
reptilemadd Posted - 27/10/2011 : 19:11:35
I totally agree with you smart1 and if I gave you any reason to think otherwise I apologise and you should as I have said do everything you can to get him sorted out one way or the other......

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000