The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles and exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted: baby male royal.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 12:18:56
Hi, I'm looking for a male baby (only a few weeks old) common morf.
I set up ready, just looking for the snake now.
I'm looking to pay £60/70 or less.
So please tell me what you've got.
Around Stockport/sk8 or close
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 23/02/2012 : 16:05:30
quote:
Originally posted by austin_89

Ha im hoping to go this weekend as my sister is looking for a corn snake... Kane cost me £40 from Warrington

Wow that is a NICE price from a shop! Shahi cost me £60 in 2010, cf like Kane. And Shiva was purchased from Warrington Exotics last year - sadly his owners couldn't keep him as a member of the family proved to be too phobic, but they thought Warrington Exotics was great, very impressed by standards.

If I remember aright, that's the shop where they have 2 alligators? Called Elvis and Priscilla?
austin_89 Posted - 23/02/2012 : 00:15:30
Ha im hoping to go this weekend as my sister is looking for a corn snake... Kane cost me £40 from Warrington
hayes Posted - 22/02/2012 : 23:11:00
good, i think they've just reduced them to 49.99. I'm really pleased with mine, had no problems!
Emijolteon Posted - 22/02/2012 : 01:13:08
quote:
Originally posted by austin_89

I got Kane, my CF11 royal from Warrington pets and exotics and cant fault them! They were really friendly

WELL, i think warrington is my best bet, im going saturday, i'll post a picture when i get him :)
austin_89 Posted - 22/02/2012 : 00:19:56
I got Kane, my CF11 royal from Warrington pets and exotics and cant fault them! They were really friendly
Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 23:54:48
quote:
Originally posted by hayes

wow! some great pictures there! looks like your setups are mint and they look well looked after :) terrance the turtle made me laugh haha. if you go to warrington pets and exotics make sure you give yourself plenty of time because there is soooo much to look at. the staff were really friendly with me and so helpful! lets hope you find your royal (could be one of caesar's brothers lol)

i keep good care of them :) i clean them all once a week on sundays (or sometimes tuesdays if im busy) and re arrange everything, they always look different. and aha, i love terrance :') hes a funny little guy too, he has what we called mad half hours where he just runs about and goes crazy playing with a bouncy ball :') and i shall! i'll have a mosey soon :) that would be rather cool. i'll post a picture when i get him.
hayes Posted - 19/02/2012 : 23:28:06
wow! some great pictures there! looks like your setups are mint and they look well looked after :) terrance the turtle made me laugh haha. if you go to warrington pets and exotics make sure you give yourself plenty of time because there is soooo much to look at. the staff were really friendly with me and so helpful! lets hope you find your royal (could be one of caesar's brothers lol)
Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 20:43:19
oh god i know! i know someone in the RSPCA that would try do something, if they couldn't id take it into my own hands. although would cost me a lot. but worth it.
n/a Posted - 19/02/2012 : 20:36:39
quote:
Originally posted by Emijolteon

quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Sorry - and sorry for getting off topic too, but imo the only way to protect abused animals is to act by myself.

Hope you get your royal soon - and have heard VERY good reports of Warrington Exotics btw

i hear you, i rescued my gecko from a bad pet shop, way too cold for them, tried feeding them greens ect. had mites too but they are long since gone.
and i hopefully am friday! and well, i'll have a look :) maybe they have the python im looking for!

Good, and congrats re gecko.

Still I'm sorry to say, the RSPCA are rubbish.

If we want animals rescued, we have to do it ourselves.

Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 20:19:28
quote:

Sorry - and sorry for getting off topic too, but imo the only way to protect abused animals is to act by myself.

Hope you get your royal soon - and have heard VERY good reports of Warrington Exotics btw

i hear you, i rescued my gecko from a bad pet shop, way too cold for them, tried feeding them greens ect. had mites too but they are long since gone.
and i hopefully am friday! and well, i'll have a look :) maybe they have the python im looking for!
Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 20:17:12

my 4 week old axolotls, i have 10 in a 6ft tank :)

terrance the turtle, i had two but sadly squirtle died :( he now lives at my boyfriends cause i had no room for a bigger tank as he grew. :)

ozzy, my leopard gecko, shes been with me for 6 years. i had another called bob but he attacked her out of the blue so he's also living at my boyfriends.

one of my preggo female firebellied toads :) my male showing off his belly. their little set up i put together. you can see all 3 :)
and just for aww factor, my toads having a little kiss :)
i also have a dog, 2 cats, ferret and horse :P they (except the ferret, hes also mine) are family pets.
n/a Posted - 19/02/2012 : 20:03:23

Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 19:55:49
quote:

yeah your thinking along the right lines! too many pet/exotics shops don't have a clue! get some pics uploaded! :-P

i would, although im not sure how to post pictures :') lets give it a try at least!
Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 19:54:19
quote:

Don't want to sound like a wet blanket - BUT, the RSPCA DON'T handle animal abuse well, I'm sorry to say.

It's left to the man - or in my case the woman - in the street to pick up the pieces. Seen it time after time and (inadvertently)got many of my critters that way. Very sad - would like to give those guys a good press but can't.

WELL! i guess its up to people to stop buying from there, everyone, they'll go out of business and probably close down, the animals that are there now, well, lets hope they have a closing down sale we can get the ones that need to get out the most. like the caimans (no land for them to sit, crowded ect) and all the reptiles, i doubt even the birds are looked after.
n/a Posted - 19/02/2012 : 19:45:16
Don't want to sound like a wet blanket - BUT, the RSPCA DON'T handle animal abuse well, I'm sorry to say.

It's left to the man - or in my case the woman - in the street to pick up the pieces. Seen it time after time and (inadvertently)got many of my critters that way. Very sad - would like to give those guys a good press but can't.
hayes Posted - 19/02/2012 : 19:24:43
yeah your thinking along the right lines! too many pet/exotics shops don't have a clue! get some pics uploaded! :-P
Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 19:18:51
quote:

ok... i had a leopard gecko when i was about 10 and he wasn't the friendliest lol. i wanna build up my collection of royals and get a few nice morphs. id love to own a reptile shop, theres not many decent ones in our area is there! we should open one lol. yeah its harsh, go in and give them a telling off... don't get kicked out like in pets at home lmao. looking forward to seeing your collection :)

I love my gecko, she's really friendly had her for almost 6 years! I plan to breed my own morfs of leopard gecko and royal python. My dream is to own an exotics shop, one that can be trusted too! I hate how some places care more about money than the animals they are supposed to care for. And hopefully not! If I do, the RSPCA can handle it. Better than them suffering.
hayes Posted - 19/02/2012 : 18:35:33
ok... i had a leopard gecko when i was about 10 and he wasn't the friendliest lol. i wanna build up my collection of royals and get a few nice morphs. id love to own a reptile shop, theres not many decent ones in our area is there! we should open one lol. yeah its harsh, go in and give them a telling off... don't get kicked out like in pets at home lmao. looking forward to seeing your collection :)
Emijolteon Posted - 19/02/2012 : 18:23:29
quote:

lol ur like 5 mins away from me. post some pics of ur collection! what reptile shop did you work in ? yeh, they had a toucan in a really small cage which looked really stressed. its not fair.

I will do, right now I'm
Not at my computer but I will later. :) and the Stockport pet werehouse, was a few years back, I think it's under new management now. I got a lot of knowladge from there :)
I know, and that giant tortoise cooped up. They don't care about them, they just want money I want to go in and give them a piece of my mind.
hayes Posted - 19/02/2012 : 15:40:56
lol ur like 5 mins away from me. post some pics of ur collection! what reptile shop did you work in ? yeh, they had a toucan in a really small cage which looked really stressed. its not fair.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000