The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Snake related D.I.Y
 Kelfezond Reptiles Reptile Room!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 12/08/2012 : 09:56:46
So as my sisters moved out and gone across the globe to live in Australia I have been granted a bedroom for my snakes!

Been measuring the biggest wall and decided I'm going to build a RUB rack onto it for the royal breeding projects. By my calculations I will be fitting about 24 x 50litre RUBs, 30 x 12litre RUBs and infinite space for hatchling RUBs! And that's just one wall :D

Will be heating the room with an oil radiator to keep ambiet temp's up and as the room only has 1 small window the temperature holds well (it's pretty much there already in summer!) and using heat cable to enhance hot spots!

Although this does leave 2 other walls free ;)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 12/08/2012 : 13:04:10
Haha! This is true, well next year I want to add another 2-3 royal morphs, as well as get a pair of Green Tree Pythons so expect that wall to fill up quickly! :D
reptilemadd Posted - 12/08/2012 : 12:49:39
Nice one, and I wouldn't worry about the other two walls as it wasn't that long ago you only had one or two snakes lol, and I think I need to stop coming on here cause an ant colony is really starting to appeal to me, either that or ship the wife and kids off so I've got the room lol..

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000