The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 maybe gettin a royal in a day or so...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ruxpin64 Posted - 14/10/2009 : 22:19:27
as title suggests, i may be gettin my first royal in a day or two a big brother for my lil tallulah the corn lol,anywho tis 18 month old male, i am going to view it fri, just wondered what i should be looking/checking for. and anyother useful hints and tips.

thanks, ash.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ruxpin64 Posted - 14/10/2009 : 22:55:48
thankyou, for the quick response and welcome, I fell in one with one a few months ago, and was sad when i didnt take it home so im very excited to finally be getting one :) as i said just wondered if there was anything more specific to royals to look out for, so thankyou for giving me a heads up.

im also a member of the cornsnake as are you if i remember correctly so hi again lol.
Blackecho Posted - 14/10/2009 : 22:49:09
Check for clear eyes, no mucus around the nostrils of mouth, no sign of bubbles or the mouth hanging open, blisters or damage on the stomach, retained shed/eye-caps and if you hold it half-way along, it should be able to support its head and body.

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000