The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 JUST FED

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
davethecarpman Posted - 09/11/2009 : 10:47:50
Great news the new Royal has just fed, only thing it took it backward but seemed to go down very quickly
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
davethecarpman Posted - 09/11/2009 : 23:15:52
Thanks a lot bengy i hav'ent weighed him yet the info you gave on records is usefull thanks
bengy_s Posted - 09/11/2009 : 17:46:59
Yeah from your last thread (just looked back over it) he's 6 months and 2 feet. I'd guess he would be quite suited to small wieners. Always good to keep a food diary, also keeping note of shed patterns, weight records (I even note when he does a number 2!) Its good to see any patterns and if (its inevitable at some point) he does go off his food you can tell if he is losing or keeping his weight ok through the non-feed period.
bengy_s Posted - 09/11/2009 : 17:43:01
Great news Dave, my corn used to eat them side ways. As long as they initially can swallow it, which yours did, its fine.

Yeah try a rat. have you weighed him? You can guage what he can cope with from that? Adult mice I buy are normally 25-35g, small rat wieners are average 40g or so.
davethecarpman Posted - 09/11/2009 : 16:51:06
Thanks for that, as Blackecho said the mouse might be to small so taking he's advice and going to try a rat next feed.
karl Posted - 09/11/2009 : 16:36:34
quote:
Originally posted by chris100575

I think that with Princess I could super-heat the head, paint a bulls-eye on it, and strap a laser to her forehead and she'd still miss!

Even when I am assisting I have known Alice to turn them and eat backwards, strange snake.....
chris100575 Posted - 09/11/2009 : 13:38:45
I think that with Princess I could super-heat the head, paint a bulls-eye on it, and strap a laser to her forehead and she'd still miss!
Blackecho Posted - 09/11/2009 : 11:35:48
Maybe it was a bit small for him?

I always super-heat the head with a hair drier to help them aim.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000