The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 writing a book - need permission

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilekeeper1992 Posted - 13/11/2009 : 09:15:01
hey all,

i have started writing a book on royal pythons as I have decided them being my favourite snakes.
Asking moderators and all members if I could use any of the information from threads and photos on the forum to help me out. Would be very grateful

thanks
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 15/11/2009 : 00:40:29
feel free to steal any pics of my two..not that ive put many up though!
spor Posted - 14/11/2009 : 00:26:57
work away with any thing of mine.( not that i'm sure you will need to) good luck with the book.
reptilekeeper1992 Posted - 13/11/2009 : 14:41:18
yea i am going to write a small paragraph in the back or inside cover, about the royal python forum regarding the use of information/photos that are on it, that's if i get the permission

karl Posted - 13/11/2009 : 13:13:32
though anything written by members is still intellectually theirs, and can be asked to be withdrawn from any site, so yeah, anything I have written/posted feel free to use

If you want to reference the site then you need permission from the site owner, for individual posts etc, you need the posters permission.
reptilekeeper1992 Posted - 13/11/2009 : 10:22:10
ok thank you, i doubt it would ever make it somewhere,i only decided to write one cause i got an american ball python book at home and it says that royal pythons hate to be held and the owner is most likely to encounter a snake bite if attempting to do so

lol
Blackecho Posted - 13/11/2009 : 09:41:22
You'll probably have to e-mail lewy@lewy.co.uk, Lewy is the owner and ultimately you would need his permission I'd guess.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000