writing a book - need permission
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptilekeeper1992
Yearling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  09:15:01  Show Profile  Click to see reptilekeeper1992's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey all,

i have started writing a book on royal pythons as I have decided them being my favourite snakes.
Asking moderators and all members if I could use any of the information from threads and photos on the forum to help me out. Would be very grateful

thanks

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  09:41:22  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You'll probably have to e-mail lewy@lewy.co.uk, Lewy is the owner and ultimately you would need his permission I'd guess.

Go to Top of Page

reptilekeeper1992
Yearling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  10:22:10  Show Profile  Click to see reptilekeeper1992's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok thank you, i doubt it would ever make it somewhere,i only decided to write one cause i got an american ball python book at home and it says that royal pythons hate to be held and the owner is most likely to encounter a snake bite if attempting to do so

lol
Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  13:13:32  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
though anything written by members is still intellectually theirs, and can be asked to be withdrawn from any site, so yeah, anything I have written/posted feel free to use

If you want to reference the site then you need permission from the site owner, for individual posts etc, you need the posters permission.

Go to Top of Page

reptilekeeper1992
Yearling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  14:41:18  Show Profile  Click to see reptilekeeper1992's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea i am going to write a small paragraph in the back or inside cover, about the royal python forum regarding the use of information/photos that are on it, that's if i get the permission

Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  00:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
work away with any thing of mine.( not that i'm sure you will need to) good luck with the book.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2009 :  00:40:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
feel free to steal any pics of my two..not that ive put many up though!

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000