The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Slash fasting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ukglyn Posted - 09/01/2010 : 11:30:00
Hi all
Well Slash not ate anything since xmas day, first refusal was due to been in shed, so no worries. Once shed I offered again, but there was no interest, he infact seemed scared of the rat.
I know this is nothing to worry about, just a phase they go through, apart from keeping an eye on his weight is there anything else i should/ should not be doing?
Thanks in advance.
Glyn
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
james200789 Posted - 10/01/2010 : 11:58:31
mines back to eating now, he didnt eat from 28th nov last year until 27th dec he didnt lose any weight and is fine and back on track now, as BE said keep an eye on weight and condition and he should be eating again.
brookehamiltonx Posted - 10/01/2010 : 01:58:00
fingers crossed he'll eat something soon
Blackecho Posted - 09/01/2010 : 12:05:52
Hi Glen, long time no see, its a funny time of year for male Royals, thinking about the ladies, don't really care about food so don't worry. Just keep an eye on weight and condition.
reptilekeeper1992 Posted - 09/01/2010 : 11:37:12
shouldnt worry at the moment, just keep monitoring his weight, if he starts losing weight then that shows the start of a problem. But royals can go without food for many months.
Also it is breeding season (i think!) and the males can tend to go off of their food because their minds are preoccupied with other things

hope this helps and again there is nothing to worry about at the moment

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000