The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Thankyou

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lee Posted - 06/03/2010 : 19:23:31
Hi guys and gals...

Dont know if you remember me, but I posted a few months back, with some problems and photo's of my royal Amy. She had a burn due to the bad condition she was kept in before I got her, and I was a novice. I still pop on from time to time, but have been busy with other projects.

2010 update.
She is in perfect health, still has the scar, but I quite like that now as it reminds me how far she (and me) have come since I picked her up. She feeds every 5 - 7 days without fail, sheds well and consistently and is active (if I get up early enough to see her) My 3 kids all love her, and all say they want a snake when they get older.

I just wanted to let you guys, especially BE, wolfspirit and others I forget lol, that I owe you a huge thankyou for the advice, tips and tricks you gave me when I first posted on here. I received great practical advice which was far greater than anything I got from the previous owner or petshops.

I would advise anyone looking into owning a royal, or new to owning one to come on here for all the advice they need.

Thanks once again.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pfleming Posted - 06/03/2010 : 23:52:47
thats great news, glad to hear the royals got a great loving home now, great work lee.
Blackecho Posted - 06/03/2010 : 20:03:54
Great news Lee
Gingerpony Posted - 06/03/2010 : 19:35:56
really nice to know you're both doing so well now, thanks for the update
and you don't have to have a problem with your snake to be part of the community on here

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000