The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 re-decorating??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dmc Posted - 07/04/2010 : 18:47:25
how often would u recommend re-arranging d inside of the viv? and how will the snake react?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mischang Posted - 08/04/2010 : 14:49:54
i move my Sidney bitz n bobs about every time i do a big clean so each month and he is a shy royal but so placid and he loves it he finds it very interesting , BUT Buddygaa the she beast is a moody and likes every thing herway such a joy when she is in a mood she is like a stropy toodler and if i move any thing she is not impressed at all she will sit in the corner very aggressive and hiss at every thing so hers stays the same how ever it has never affect her feeding so , maybe i just have a moody girl ! so as BE says try !
Blackecho Posted - 07/04/2010 : 21:59:12
quote:
Originally posted by dmc

i was readin thru some old topics and there were alot talking about changing their viv's around so i started to think about it myself? u dont recomend it?

Some snakes will thrive on it, I'm not 100% sure about Royals. They're all individual though, so you could try it and see.
Robert Posted - 07/04/2010 : 21:11:31
I think it is ok to re-arrange a viv once in a while but make small changes gradually so as not to stress the snake too much, a little bit of a change adds a bit of variety and allows the snake to explore a new area but it is important that these changes are made gradually and not wholesale so as not to stress the snake.
anton Posted - 07/04/2010 : 20:04:11
i move things around a bit when ever i do a big clean, nothing drastic move hides around, diffrent hides at diffrent ends etc
dmc Posted - 07/04/2010 : 19:53:21
i was readin thru some old topics and there were alot talking about changing their viv's around so i started to think about it myself? u dont recomend it?
Blackecho Posted - 07/04/2010 : 19:29:33
Why would you?

Some snakes will find it interesting, others will get stressed by it.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000