The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 axl went awol!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dmc Posted - 30/05/2010 : 21:34:07
yesterday afternoon i had both my royals out and just let them roam around the living room for about an hour b4 axl knocked over an ornament and broke it so i decided to put him back in his viv but left murphy out as he was just sitting in the corner but about half an hour later i got up to get a drink and noticed axl wasnt in his viv!! id left it opened and he got out without me noticing! luckily he had no way of getting upstairs so i could narrow it down to him being in either the living room dining room or kitchen! after about an hour and a half and taking the whole bottom half of the house apart i decided to take the kick boards off from below the kitchen presses and eventually found him half way out a hole in the wall! there was no way outside but he would of got in between the cavity blocks and probably never have came out! another 5 seconds and i think it was bye bye axl!!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hodgie Posted - 31/05/2010 : 21:07:32
My little Spider got out a couple of months ago because i foolishly left her viv unlocked. Now they are all in their own room and the door is always shut after i leave them. I would be ashamed of myself if one escaped again especially as i have a male cat who would find them entertaining for an hour or 2.
spor Posted - 31/05/2010 : 20:03:11
that was a close one. and i hope the ornament wasn't an antique.
mischang Posted - 31/05/2010 : 18:22:38
well done for ur quick thinking,dam that was close
reptiledanny Posted - 31/05/2010 : 11:30:57
that was lucky, when i lost my corn and then eventaully found him i found a shed skin about a few months later when we were doing work in the house in a whole that went behind the walls and into another room but the whole in the other room had another whole in it that led under the floor boards so i was lucky he didn't find that one
matty18714 Posted - 30/05/2010 : 22:27:25
At least you will remember to lock the viv door next time
boost-boy74 Posted - 30/05/2010 : 21:42:23
very lucky escape.....
Blackecho Posted - 30/05/2010 : 21:39:59
Ouch, good catch!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000